Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help!

hey guys.. i need some quick help

I need the headlight, top mount roof light and rear light to flash like strobes..

here's the pic

several different patterns of lights flashing would be cool!!

thanks guys

you sire, are crazy. find a cop car, and take the lights off the top!!

haha, I'm drunk.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

i'm not crazy! LOL... It's a mobile service unit that is on call 24/7.. basicly a convoy of vans that goes to your door or wherever you are no matter what time to do almost any repair on the spot. We're affiliated with the police and CAA or AAA as you americans have lol. We're in the process or designing our website and i need those lights to flash I know somebody on here knows how to do it because they've done it for me before with a pic of my pro. PLEASE HELP! :D

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
        i'm not crazy! LOL... It's a mobile service unit that is on call 24/7.. basicly a convoy of vans that goes to your door or wherever you are no matter what time to do almost any repair on the spot. We're affiliated with the police and CAA or AAA as you americans have lol. We're in the process or designing our website and i need those lights to flash I know somebody on here knows how to do it because they've done it for me before with a pic of my pro. PLEASE HELP! :D
        Thats what i do for a living but i drive a 97 s-10 now i only do it from 8 A.M - 5 P.M Tue-Sat was doing it on a 24-7 basis.
        I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974 View Post
          Thats what i do for a living but i drive a 97 s-10 now i only do it from 8 A.M - 5 P.M Tue-Sat was doing it on a 24-7 basis.

we also have a 97 reg can s-10 with a cap on it that is under construction! We're looking at addind a few more vans and trucks withen the next few years. But first we gotta get our website off the ground and see how business goes. So if anyone can make the van flash for the top of the site. PLEASE HELP! thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
            hey guys.. i need some quick help

I need the headlight, top mount roof light and rear light to flash like strobes..

here's the pic

several different patterns of lights flashing would be cool!!

thanks guys
            flash what colors, and what directions?
            Next!
            sigpic

Comment

i just need the front and rear lights to flash at the same time and the roof light to flash at the oposite timing of the other two lights.. it's all strobe flashes if possible. Thanks!

colors don't really matter.. i guess the front would be yellow.. top would be white and the rear would be red? lol

Comment

i should have some bored time on monday, ill try to keep it in mind
                Next!
                sigpic

Comment

sweet dude! thanks. There's no big rush for this since the web pages are being designed right now and prob will for the next 4 to 5 months.. so when this is done i can just have it tossed in

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                    X