No announcement yet.

Please photoshop for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do want to get the car painted like that. I want vinyl tribal graphics on the side.
    [

Comment

oh ok, but yea a paint job like that? That would take mad skills and it would cost a couple G I would say
      My OLD Car

Comment

Well, I know for a fact that a complete paint job one single color is about $2,000, so I figured that paint job would be about $1,000 to $1,500 because all that would have to be painted is half the car. The top half is staying the same color. That would cut down on the labor cost a little too. That's my opinion.
        [

Comment

no
          because the entire car will still have to be wet sanded and cleared
          you know guys, i took a 2 week autobody class, this stuff is retarded easy,

i paid 200 for the class, i have painted several cars so far, and i am painting my car this spring for around 250 dollars......$200 for the paint through a friend of mine at Dens Paint center, and 50 dollars for overnight booth rental. You guys might want to check into a class, its fun, cheap and youll make some money with it.
          Last edited by Kelly; 02-20-2004, 07:09 AM.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

So how much do you think I'd be looking at?
            [

Comment

If you do the sanding and masking, which any fool can do, maaco will charge you like maybe $500, its hard to tell becuase your only gonna need about a pint of black and at most a gallon of clear. then you need activator, reducer etc. So with materials, if you do the prepping i wouldnt pay no more than 5-600 to maaco.

If you guys want a how to, i can prolly work on one this weekend.
              Last edited by Kelly; 02-20-2004, 12:44 PM.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That would be a great idea about a how to. How much do you think it will be for just the labor charge, because I can get the paint, clear coat, etc. for nothing.
                [

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                  I have not added vinyl yet, been kinda busy today on a special project
                  Hey GotBoost, I wanted to know if you could take the picture that you photoshoped for me and add these graphics to it in Gunmetal(the color of my rims. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461782502
                  [

Comment

dude ill write up a how to for you, you can prep your car, and then pay maaco like $400 to paint it for you.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Quickie Job.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thanks.
                        [

Comment

Working...
                        X