No announcement yet.

Awesome Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guys didnt know about these... lol i thought u did or else i woulda posted em... my bad lol

Comment

also note for small details, if you guys ever do photochops, and you do tint... make sure you tint all the windows... like inthe first one it looks like the windows on the passenger side and the rear are all tinted but the drivers sides arent since they should be darker since you are looking through 2 tinted windows... jsut small stuff like that erks me and makes it look better if its done.

Comment

You guys told me that the twin tailpipes wouldn't be good, but they look badass on this one

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
          3:
          They should have made the doors longer so the car wasn't so short. But its still my favorite.
          02 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
            Did you miss this one? The rx-5 door...
            thats fugy as hell. How would you get into the car? It looks retarded with the big nose.
            My OLD Car

Comment

lol like the RX-8 it looks great im graphic designer but i dont have that skill heheheh nice job dude

Comment

That Rx8 has the nose of that 500 thousand dollar celica that weirdo made.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                  That Rx8 has the nose of that 500 thousand dollar celica that weirdo made.
                  I think it's the nose of the new/concept? eclipse. The one we had a thread about a while back.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                  Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                  I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Working...
                  X