No announcement yet.

Graphics photoshopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back on topic I know the graphics are not the best but im trying out a plethora of different kinds. Its not like if its humongous flames across the whole side.
    My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
      If you guys want to argue over this, PM each other personally. This crap does not need to go on here.

EDIT:
      Icynelly, there's now a Photoshop forum where you can post Photoshopped images. I've moved your post there accordingly.
      Cool thanks.
      My OLD Car

Comment

i mean i think graphics are cool, but i dunno on a 4door pro, photoshop a few more that are not as aggresive.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I have always thought that ghost graphics are the best. They don't stick out too much but have a cool custom look to them. Especially on black.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            i mean i think graphics are cool, but i dunno on a 4door pro, photoshop a few more that are not as aggresive.
            Ill try and do some more tomorrow. After this kit I will put on some graphics. That is after I get my tint redone. i just dont want the same JDM style simple blocks strip kind of thing if that makes sense.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              I have always thought that ghost graphics are the best. They don't stick out too much but have a cool custom look to them. Especially on black.
              Is there a way to get ghost graphics without paniting it? My brother has that on his RX-7 though and I dont like it that much cuz you hardly ever notice its there. Only under a direct light will you see it.
              My OLD Car

Comment

I don't know anything when it comes to graphics, but protegedog00 might have some good tips on it.

Comment

yeah same here, not a freaking clue.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                    yeah same here, not a freaking clue.
                    Who does besides protegedog00?
                    My OLD Car

Comment

One of those Canadian guys with a midnight blue p5 has ghost flames, and has posted several times about his participation with a graphic company. Can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                        One of those Canadian guys with a midnight blue p5 has ghost flames, and has posted several times about his participation with a graphic company. Can't remember his name.
                        I know who you are talking about. The company name is silent rage. Thats where I got the idea of those. Obviously the one I chose wasnt the best one.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Something like this I guess...right? I didn't really think about ghost graphics until somebody brought it up in this thread.

Which was you icynelly..LOL

Anyways...that'll look good on your car. Just not in that color. When you go to Silent Rage's website..goto the color palette and choose your color. Then have someone photoshop it for you. The design I got was never in their catalogue until I had it put on my car. So...very unique..'cause no one has it yet. You can also try to contact them to get a better idea of what you want. They're very helpful and service is excellent.
                          So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Comment

Originally posted by funky buddha

Something like this I guess...right? I didn't really think about ghost graphics until somebody brought it up in this thread.

Which was you icynelly..LOL

Anyways...that'll look good on your car. Just not in that color. When you go to Silent Rage's website..goto the color palette and choose your color. Then have someone photoshop it for you. The design I got was never in their catalogue until I had it put on my car. So...very unique..'cause no one has it yet. You can also try to contact them to get a better idea of what you want. They're very helpful and service is excellent.
                            How much do they charge for something like that?
                            My OLD Car

Comment

I paid around 150CDN for mine. The install was another 50CDN but me and some friends did it ourselves instead.
                              So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Comment

Originally posted by funky buddha
                                I paid around 150CDN for mine. The install was another 50CDN but me and some friends did it ourselves instead.
                                So that will be about 100 bucks in USD?
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X