Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roughly.

Comment

forget everything that you are thinking about with graphics.

Rememeber this one statement .....

FINISH YOUR BODYKIT ......

How do you intend to have graphics on the car and that big wing on the back without not even trying to get the rest of the kit...
      DON'T DO IT ....
      I am not flaming you , but really giving you some really truthfull advice...
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        forget everything that you are thinking about with graphics.

Rememeber this one statement .....

FINISH YOUR BODYKIT ......

How do you intend to have graphics on the car and that big wing on the back without not even trying to get the rest of the kit...
        DON'T DO IT ....
        I am not flaming you , but really giving you some really truthfull advice...
        Bruce
        I bought the whole kit already. I needa get it painted and all. Im just already looking towards my next mod after this kit is put on and after I get my tint fixed and little things like that. I know what you mean though.
        My OLD Car

Comment

i dig the simple graphics, the thinning out "block" design used by veilside and mugen is very nice IMO

as for graphics you might find something to get an idea off of on www.modernimage.net

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
            i dig the simple graphics, the thinning out "block" design used by veilside and mugen is very nice IMO

as for graphics you might find something to get an idea off of on www.modernimage.net
            Wow thats a nice ass site. Is my car more like aBMW or Audi s4?
            My OLD Car

Comment

heres what I got from MI that I liked the most. This one is my top choice
              Followed by this but a little smaller.
              If anyone cares enough to see the bigger pics Ill show them.
              My OLD Car

Comment

WOw the first ones look A LOT better bigger. It doesnt look right in that small pic. Anyways opinions?
                My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                  Wow thats a nice ass site. Is my car more like aBMW or Audi s4?
                  Please don't even try to compare your car to those. As for your original photoshop graphic it looks like a seatbelt on the side of your car. And seeing as you don't race your car ( and i'm not talking about straight line street bull****) and are doing show mods how does the driver make the car? Not to mention that you have only recently started driving... Not hating but maybe I took the context wrong.

As for graphics, I'm not a fan but do something like the canucks did from silent rage.
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

Once your kit is installed , go custom and get some graphics that don't span the whole length of the car , maybe like the front fender and hood.
                    something transparent like would be hot as hell ....
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                      Once your kit is installed , go custom and get some graphics that don't span the whole length of the car , maybe like the front fender and hood.
                      something transparent like would be hot as hell ....
                      Yea but Im not a big fan of the graphics going on the hood. Im still not sure which kind I like. I said audi or bmw cuz thats the only relevant four doors that you can put the graphics on in the site.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                        Yea but Im not a big fan of the graphics going on the hood. Im still not sure which kind I like. I said audi or bmw cuz thats the only relevant four doors that you can put the graphics on in the site.
                        wait and see if proto2k ever gets graphics, then youll make up your mind real fast
                        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                          wait and see if proto2k ever gets graphics, then youll make up your mind real fast
                          wow I never seen anyone so immature. You just keep on craving for more argument. How old are you again?
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Enough with the personal attacks. I've already warned every once. If you have a bone to pick with someone that's what the PMs are for. I will close this thread if this continues.
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i say just keep it all black, no graphics. just my opinion.
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

He will be waiting for a long time because no graphics will ever go on my car. I say either go with no graphics or ghost flames. Those seem to be the only two reasonable choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X