sig pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotsacars
    Well, the front end actually isn't painted yet. The hood and bumper came flat black and the grill came primer which I rattle-canned Mazda black. It's hard to tell in the pic that everything's not painted correctly. It's even hard to tell in person when it's the slightest bit dirty (which this time of year is 24/7.) I've attached a bigger pic of the front end. It's more obvious the front end is lacking a bit of sheen

No real plans for the car - it's really just the daily driver for my wife. The only mod currently is the JDM headlights which you can see in the pic. However, I'm going to be putting them up for sale as soon as I get ahold of a stock passenger side headlight. I've run short on cash to get it painted (had to drop ~$1300 on parts to get 'er back on the road ) and need the money for paint. Kinda blows but what can you do?

Nice work, Are you gonna come to the kent ct meet this may with it?

Comment

.....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

dude, why are you posting this stuff here?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
            woot, I saw the JDMs and was like...
            how much do you want for 'em? I can trade you mine plus some cash.
            I was going to put them up for $150 shipped. They had a couple mounting tabs that were cracked because they were on KDawg's car when his fiancee backed into it. I bought them, repaired them, and have been driving with them since. They fit perfect and there's zero damage to the lenses, but since they are repaired and not brand new I figure $100+shipping off new is a pretty good deal. I'd go for your lights and $95 if you wanted to trade. Let me know - I'll give you first dibs.

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Nice work, Are you gonna come to the kent ct meet this may with it?
            Thanks! It was a fair amount of work but I learned a bunch and it came out perfect. Didn't know there was a meet in Kent to be honest with you. Kent is ~300 miles and 5 hours from me. I suppose I'll have to look around the forum for a thread that talks about it to see if it would be worth the trip.

As for the turbo - not likely. It's got an auto tranny, 70K miles and we're on pace to put about 18K more a year on it. Not exactly a performance mobile, just a daily driver for us.
            '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Originally posted by lotsacars
              I was going to put them up for $150 shipped. They had a couple mounting tabs that were cracked because they were on KDawg's car when his fiancee backed into it. I bought them, repaired them, and have been driving with them since. They fit perfect and there's zero damage to the lenses, but since they are repaired and not brand new I figure $100+shipping off new is a pretty good deal. I'd go for your lights and $95 if you wanted to trade. Let me know - I'll give you first dibs.
              Let's do it!
              But how? I don't have a spare set of headlights and I use my car every day...
              Last edited by Intruder; 02-11-2004, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                Let's do it!
                But how? I don't have a spare set of headlights and I use my car every day...
                Yeah, me too. We're not exactly close enough to meet and swap, ya know That's actually why I was waiting until I had sourced another complete set of lights before I put them up for sale - I figured just about everyone used their car everyday. My original lights were trashed in the accident. I recently bought a brand new driver's side light off eBay, but haven't located a passenger side light yet. I don't really know what to do here. ???
                '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

I'll drive up to NY and swap, how's that? lol j/k
                  We'll find a solution..

But why are you selling them?

Comment

I bought them because they were cheaper than new (repops were $195 and OEM are $rediculous) and I could not find any used. All of the pro's in my area had been hit in the front end. I'm just looking to get the money I have invested in them back out of them as soon as I find a cheap RH light. I need the money to get it painted, among other things (it needs an O2 sensor, and I have snow tires on it now that will need to be replaced with regular tires if they're to be useful next winter.) This is THE mod to the car so if I can get money out of it then I'm all for it. I honestly bought them because they were the cheapest route to putting my car on the road. It had little to do with the fact that they were JDM - that was a side benefit. I figured somebody would be interested in them down the road when I could find stock lights in a junk yard somewhere and I could get my money back out of them.
                    '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

What if I send you only the RH headlight, so I can drive (maybe illegal but still better than nothing), and as soon as I receive the JDMs I'll send you the other one also. Would that work out?

Comment

That would work. I'd have no problem with that.
                        '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Alright then, so... $95? Do you have a paypal account?

edit: I'm leaving for school right now, and I'm in a real hurry, so if you want you can PM me the details..

Comment

Yes, I do. I'll PM you the email address.
                            '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

cause i dont feel like wasting a new thread for stupid ****

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X