• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats good to know
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

not alot of 240,s round these parts anymore.The new GTR is a weapon out of my range of course.
      I am keeping my eye open for a specV sentra though
      Powered by ACME

Comment

ew sentra.
        americans scoupe up canadian 240's.
        They have lsds and manual belts.

If for some reason you need to have a nissan just get a 350z. the new ones are going to come out in a year or 2. and the price will drop siginigtly.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

A 350? If I had ur money id burn mine lol.
          There is supposed to be a 400 coming out.took an altima coupe out for RD test yesterday (got a warranty wheel bearing) 3.5 v6 manual, impressive torque .
          I can barely afford a sentra
          Its like a jap 5.0 litre ,big motor and not much else.
          If i was going to take the plunge i would go for the G35.
          But im happy with my 2nd gen "project".
          Powered by ACME

Comment

spec v sentras resell realy high if the motor isnt shot.

i've seen 03 z's go for less than 15k.
            your not going to get the super coll options. but its better than a sentra.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I know.....thats the problem ,the Spec v sentras bring too much money from a buyers point of view.

The G is very similiar to the 350.
              Powered by ACME

Comment

but the infinity will have a much higher resell becasuse its a "luxery" car
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

^brackets for joo.
                  $3 fot both.
                  Do you want the bolts/nuts?

And I have brand new OEM bushings but you probaly have an "aftermarket" bar.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I has the MS bar ,came with its own bushings,Add those brackets nuts bolts too.