Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I used a buffer for the first time today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl, 5:30 and your still in Pj's... meh guess I dont have too much room to talk, I called in sick the other day when I woke up at like 4 after a rough nite.

car looks good.

what all is needed for finishing out the carhole there? Sheetrock, and some paint?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lol...I just put the pj's on. I did have to work today.

And thank you. I think she's purdy too.

Um...tape and bed and paint and possibly change out some of the sheetrock on the ceiling.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

We could have a "garage" day at my place. Whose up for a little manual labor? lol...maybe I could buy some things for the car and make it a real garage day. When I had my Audi, I had one at my place. We did timing belts, wheels, pads and rotors, etc.
        04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

lol, I need to do the same to my garage once I get the car out... I want to put in florescent lights and do it up nice.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

You can come do that to my garage and see how you like it. You never know, you could do it and decide you don't like any of it and be out a whole bunch of money. It's better to have a guinea pig to try these ideas out on first.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I hand wax mine always have. Seems like i get a more lusterous shine out of it. Coarse with mine being silver it shines a lot. I have a friend that uses a buffer and seems like it takes him a lot of extra time. Good pics! PJ's at 530 must be nice! although the past 3 days i have been pretty low key on the dressing i got strep..blah!
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Yeah, I normally wax by hand but wanted to see how buffing would go. It did take a bit longer, but it was still worth it.

I get off work at 3 and put my PJ's on as fast as I can. lol

Ooo...strep is not good. I think I would probably be in the same PJ's for 3 days straight. Get well soon. That stuff sucks.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Yea it took my friend a bit longer but it looked good to me....strep is horrible..feeling good now just really tired...lol
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                  X