Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redfyre
    Eugene,
    Also, you can try checking out the Automotive Warehouse on the QEW and Glendale. I see they have some natural rubber blades there for a pretty good price. Not sure how good they are, but they sound good.
    Automotive Warehouse is way too expensive. I usually buy the Rubber ones fro m Crapy Tire, cheap and effective.
    Just had to add my 2 cents eventhough this thread is months old.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I bought the Bosch ones from Oil Changers.. they're really good.. a little bit more expensive, but a significant difference in quality.

for the winter.. the canadian tire winter blades are pretty useful if you park outside.. they stop the wipers from freezing into an awkward shape.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I recently replaced my wiper blades with Bosch blades. I paid $34 for them and I like them a lot.

Comment

i use the double bladed snap on ones from kmart. they work great and only cost 10 bucks for both. although the oem ones work awesome to.
          2002.5 protege dx

Comment

even for the ****ty weather in the north east, i personally recommend napa blades or trico exact fits. they seem to have served me the best as far as with holding function in ****ty conditions. but bottom line, wiper blades are something that should be changed often if you live in a rainy area (usually changed mine at least twice a year.. once before summer, once before winter) and even with all the crap my car went through, i found double and triple bladed wipers to be worthless.. nothing they can do that a single blade can't do.. this isn't like shopping for razors :p:
            peace

Comment

Working...
            X