No announcement yet.

First!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, you're not recommened using an orbital with Zano, they say you'll waste more of the wax on the applicator than what actuall goes on the car. I use a nice 100% USA Cotton towel, cost - about 10 bucks a piece.
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Originally posted by PhatTrax
      that's why you buy an orbital and have it rub you
      i have one. but i'd rather use my hand...
      -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
      >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
      **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by onehawaiian
        i have one. but i'd rather use my hand...
        werd
        2003 Pure White Mazda Protege5
        Zoom On!

Comment

what gives ,am I the only one that uses Mothers products ,I have been using this stuff for 10 years now ,I used it on my 92 now on my 01 . Personally I have used others and have always come back to the Mothers .
          Hers I'll say it before someone else thinks of it -- I'm a mommas boy lol

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
          Motegi MR12 rims in gold
          Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
          MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
          Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
          P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

I use First Place from the dealership. On the inbetween washes, I use all in one zip wax. I am lazy I know, but as long as you wipe the car down after wash, you get the water off to prevent water stains, then you are cool.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

I used to be a huge fan of Meguire's gold class... I've recently made the switch to Meguire's 3 step. Sure it takes a long time now, but WOW. I don't have any pictures of my car with Meguires 3 step completed, but the shine definitely outdoes the gold class. I suggest all gold class users give it a shot
              2002 Ford Focus ZX3
              1987 Mazda 323
              1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
                what gives ,am I the only one that uses Mothers products ,I have been using this stuff for 10 years now ,I used it on my 92 now on my 01 . Personally I have used others and have always come back to the Mothers .
                Hers I'll say it before someone else thinks of it -- I'm a mommas boy lol
                i used to use mother's, awesome stuff. my friend swears by it.
                but i found meguiar's gold class to be a bit deeper...
                -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
                >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

i use meguiar's gold class makes my car shine real nice
                  1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Zymol here.

Hmmmm...seems like I'm the only one that uses Zymol (the good stuff, not the one found in Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc.).

I also use Liquid Glass from time to time (incredible shine, damn expensive though).

dr_"love that coconut smell"_sarcasm.
                    "I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

Comment

Today I was going to use Meguires 3 step waxing process and then said **** it and used the ZipWax "black" wax which is formulated for black cars to help hide scratches. What a mess too! The stuff left crap under my nails like if I was messing with the engine and got over my kakhi shorts. I just didn't have the patience for the 3 step Meguires today. I have other stuff that is from the dealership, but was at my parent's house and used what my dad has. Oh ****, forgot to spray the tires with armorall! Otherwise, looks tight. Damn that **** be blindin' me!
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                      X