What do you use to clean your rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motegi
    lol. I am very thourough (sp?) :D I do the door jams, wash, wax, do the inside and out side of the rims ( i dont have to take them off because I can fit my arms between my spokes) :D :D complete interior detail, I mean shampoo seats, carpet (when I had one ) I usually only rag the dash just to get the dust off, exterior trim detailer (im not cool enough to have the body colored handles), I clean my wingm, windows rain X blah blah...I detail it all

you rag on the dash? gross doesnt the blood and "other stuff" stain it?

haha sorry it was just left open... had to say it

Comment

LMFAO dang. PWNT!!1111

Comment

i use meguires hot rims!!!! like i spelled that right lol!!!!!!!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i use a pressure washer.
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i use a wash cloth, soap and water now

Comment

I use mothers chome wax it does a good job
              Ratrod

Comment

I've used the spray stuff, but it seems to do weird stuff w/ the disc brakes. I wash it off and all, and make sure all of it comes off, but when I get back in the car after a few hours, put it in reverse and start to go, the brakes. . . I dunno, "break loose" its almost like the pads stuck to the rotors (I know I know, that doesn't make any sense), but theres like a click, and then it's fine, doesn't seem to do any damage, but it's just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                  I've used the spray stuff, but it seems to do weird stuff w/ the disc brakes. I wash it off and all, and make sure all of it comes off, but when I get back in the car after a few hours, put it in reverse and start to go, the brakes. . . I dunno, "break loose" its almost like the pads stuck to the rotors (I know I know, that doesn't make any sense), but theres like a click, and then it's fine, doesn't seem to do any damage, but it's just weird.
                  yea that happens to me to i dont use sprays anymore unless absolutly nessary just soap and i wax the rims often too they look shiny and feel icy smooth to the touch best of all thier easier to clean later

Comment

Working...
                  X