X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all reasons why i moved away from california. lol
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

im sorry pat but u missed the whole prop 215 card thing dood... thats the only reason i would MOVE to cali lol

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
      1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

id rather pick one of the 13 other states that legalized weed then. ones that arent so horrible on car laws. oregon and washington seem to have the best laws for it.

~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

oregon ftw

NW MAZDAS

Comment

The problem with Oregon is the same as with NJ; you can't pump your own gas.

Happy Motoring!
            02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
            MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
            MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
            MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
            Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
            Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
            Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
            Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
            Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
            Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
            Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

hows that a problem? that would be sweet. specially if you were too stoned to get up and do it yourself. haha
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              What are you driving?

Comment

I'd just as soon not have some slackard putting his paws on my car, overfilling the tank, or neglecting to tighten the fuel cap sufficiently to prevent the MIL from activating. The latter happened to me once and I had to go to Autozone to have it turned off. Now, I make sure to listen for the click(s) after I tank up.

I'd rather do it myself and resent the fact the state feels it has the right to prevent me from taking care of my own car if I so choose.

Happy Motoring!
                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

i can def understand that. the entire time ive lived in IL, ive never even seen a full service gas station here. they still did exist in california when i moved out here though.
                  ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                  What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar View Post
                    I'd just as soon not have some slackard putting his paws on my car, overfilling the tank, or neglecting to tighten the fuel cap sufficiently to prevent the MIL from activating. The latter happened to me once and I had to go to Autozone to have it turned off. Now, I make sure to listen for the click(s) after I tank up.

I'd rather do it myself and resent the fact the state feels it has the right to prevent me from taking care of my own car if I so choose.

Happy Motoring!

lol bud just take the negative batery terminal off for a couple minutes and recap you gas cap back on will get that pesky light to turn off and u dont have to drive anywhere

hey and i would love to be in 30 below wheather and have a guy fill my gass for me for free

Comment

Why should I disconnect the negative battery cable and lose all my settings because the pump jockey doesn't give a ****? I could also wait to go through 3 drive cycles and the MIL would turn itself off. But I didn't feel like driving around with the light on until that happened.

Up here in northern NJ we don't mind getting out of the car in sub-freezing weather - in fact, we thrive on it.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

lol i guess you also thrive on gettin rust rott on your cars then also rofl

Comment

the only thing that thrives in new jersey is the homeless, and the rodents. lol
                          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                          What are you driving?

Comment

As a service to our members, it is the policy of CP never to let inaccurate information go unchallenged. In keeping with this philosophy, consider the following data:

According to the National Alliance to End Homelessness, there are 4.85 million people (individuals and persons in families) living in housing units with extended family, friends, and other non-relatives due to economic hardship, earning no more than 125% of the federal poverty level. This ranges from a low of 4,330 in VT to a high of 725,899 in CA. Some selected figures are as follows:
                            NJ: 95,528
                            IL: 191,374
                            FL: 321,570
                            TX: 533,478
                            CA: 725,899

For more detailed information, go to:

It's well established that rats tend to congregate most densely in large cities where the rodent population outnumbers that of humans. It's interesting to note that while Newark, NJ, the state's largest city, has a population of ~ 281,402, according to the 2002 census the Chicago city population was 2,896,016 and that of the Chicago metropolitan area (Chicagoland) was over 9 million.

Gollee, think of the potential rat population available to break out and spread throughout the Land of Lincoln.

I present this data not to obtain any personal glory for my research efforts but solely in the interest of science and for humanity.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

someone got all butt hurt. lol. silly me for making a joke, and thinking it would be taken as such.
                              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                              What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                                someone got all butt hurt. lol. silly me for making a joke, and thinking it would be taken as such.
                                As you say. Just what I was thinking.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Working...
                                X