Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the info you posted, chicago alone has twice the amount of people of the entire state of new jersey. so according to actual math, NJ does have more homeless then IL in %.

im posting high of my ass, so maybe that doesnt make sense if your sober, lol. ill have to read it when i come down some.
    Last edited by monoxidechild; 10-09-2010, 11:24 AM.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

I'm sorry to disappoint you mono but IL does have a larger % of homeless than NJ.

Population Figures According to US Census Bureau 2009 Estimate
      IL: 12,910,409
      NJ: 8,707,739

Homeless Population (previously listed)
      IL: 191,374
      NJ: 95,528

Percentage Homeless of Total Population
      IL: 191,374/12,910,409 = 1.5%
      NJ: 95,528/8,707,739 = 1%

And since the rat population is a function of the human population, IL has a lot more rats in it than NJ.

Which brings us back to the original purpose of this thread. It's quite clear that it's more important than ever to keep your engine and bay clean since a dirty engine and bay is an invitation for rats to make a home there. Obviously, even more important in IL than in NJ.

Have you checked your engine bay recently? What's in your engine bay?

Happy Motoring!
      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar View Post
        I'm sorry to disappoint you mono but IL does have a larger % of homeless than NJ.

Population Figures According to US Census Bureau 2009 Estimate
        IL: 12,910,409
        NJ: 8,707,739

Homeless Population (previously listed)
        IL: 191,374
        NJ: 95,528

Percentage Homeless of Total Population
        IL: 191,374/12,910,409 = 1.5%
        NJ: 95,528/8,707,739 = 1%

And since the rat population is a function of the human population, IL has a lot more rats in it than NJ.

Which brings us back to the original purpose of this thread. It's quite clear that it's more important than ever to keep your engine and bay clean since a dirty engine and bay is an invitation for rats to make a home there. Obviously, even more important in IL than in NJ.

Have you checked your engine bay recently? What's in your engine bay?

Happy Motoring!
        well as soon as your done coppying and pasting goldstar use your own words and stop being a webon/lazy and copying / pasting and useing old census info to try and prove your point lol

Comment

its accurate information tho pumer lol, i'd rather copy and paste than re-word everything into my own words!

also monoxide! yes to legal mary jane!!! if you move let me know hahaha
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

yes i know he is copying/ pasting old accurate info thats like 8 years old lol but if you ever look at any of goldstar posts/ threads its like he is useing google to find the info and then just copying and pasting the info its good he researchs im just saying damn plagerizer

are you a thinker??? are you a copy and paster ??? or are you a rephraser lol

Comment

pumer, you don't know me and you don't know what you're talking about. I never copy and paste and I always credit references I use when I'm writing about real things and not just ****ing off like in this thread. So don't be a goddamn liar and a total asshole and accuse me of plagiarizing. Have you got nothing better to do than make up stupid **** about people?

Got it?
              Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
              Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

lol now im happy goldie your useing your own words now

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar View Post
                  pumer, you don't know me and you don't know what you're talking about. I never copy and paste and I always credit references I use when I'm writing about real things and not just ****ing off like in this thread. So don't be a goddamn liar and a total asshole and accuse me of plagiarizing. Have you got nothing better to do than make up stupid **** about people?

Got it?

So your telling me that you typed all those facts out?

You should really think about what your saying before you start swearing at someone...

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                  1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Originally posted by pile_of_rd1 View Post
                    So your telling me that you typed all those facts out?
                    I'm not telling you anything.

You should really think about what your saying before you start swearing at someone...
                    And pumer should think about what he's saying, and know what he's talking about, before making up lies about me.

Comment

lol goldie i use some pruple stuff from autzone for my car or engine bay lol

and i dont make lies i call them how i see them

Comment

lol pumie, what's the name of the purple stuff from Autozone that you use.

And I don't make false accusations I call them as I see them.

Comment

Just because someone writes in complete sentances, using punctuation and correct grammar doesnt mean that he is coppy pasting, it just means he gradudate highschool.
                          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

^^ so apparently you did not?

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                            1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

-Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                              VF10 powered!
                              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                                Just because someone writes in complete sentances, using punctuation and correct grammar doesnt mean that he is coppy pasting, it just means he gradudate highschool.
                                Thanks for your support FazdaBoy. I write for a living (I'm a technical writer) so writing naturally comes easy for me.

^^ so apparently you did not?
                                There's no need to denigrate people because of their writing skills; not everyone is a professional writer. That will only discourage people from posting on our Forum. I don't know how this thread got so twisted and off topic from its original intent.

There have been enough insults and negative innuendos posted here and I include myself in the list of perpetrators. Since there doesn't seem to be an end to this, I'm closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X