Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JProtege : my amateur drifting videos!

Sorry about the crappy video encoding
    Also, the 360 spin was not intentional, it was an accident that i had to recover from.

I'm still new so it's nothing fantastic, but i wanted to "show off" what little skillz i got :-P

Lastly, white car ownz j00.

https://home.comcast.net/~albertcj/mr2.avi (12mb)
    https://home.comcast.net/~albertcj/nsx.avi (11mb)

NO, not in a real car! sheesh! In my excitement for GT4 to come out, i picked up the controller once again to fuel my fire until then.
    Tag Team

man that is sweet. i have never seen anything that cool on video games in my life, how do you get it to drift so good?
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

just a little practkce. Oh and you gotta turn off ASM and TCS
      Tag Team

Comment

NICE driving especially when you recovered from the spin out!!

One big problem I have is that both of those songs are just to freaking GAY for me . Other than that looks sweet!!
        And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

HOLY ****, I REMEBER THAT SONG!! Freakin' original Initial D soundtrack ( not they gay U.S. version)
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

nice, me and my friend used to do that all day...still do sometimes. Cant wait for GT4....

My favorite is the NA Silvia S15 hardtop....it has just enough power to drift..

Comment

hmm s15 eh? i have an s13 that i tried drifting with, it's too loose for me; maybe i need to cut hp some cause i think it's pushing 400 right now. I found MR cars are really easy to drift with.
              Tag Team

Comment

I like to drift with the RX8. Takes so much damn practice though. I didn't think I would ever get the hang of it, and then one day it became much easier.

Comment

your a lot better than me, i dont play much, but i suck at it ...

Comment

I love drifting the 787b. That thing is the **** if you turbo upgrade goes from 600 some odd hp to 900 some odd hp.
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

For some reason the NA cars are alot easier to drift than the Turbo charged cars.....i thnk im gonna play today!

Comment

Working...
                      X