X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! I got my Rims Installed!!

Tell me what ya'll think?
    Attached Files

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

they look good

Comment

yessa, i like em.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Looks good... now I think you should either remove or paint the side molding.

Comment

^^^always so critical it looks good man

Comment

yeah, my bad, it's not his fault that I have a nicer car

j/k, by the way

Comment

mmmmmm teh sexy. . . .
              Tag Team

Comment

They look good man! Now watch out for them curbs and pot holes!!
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                  They look good man! Now watch out for them curbs and pot holes!!

I know!! It feels like I'm autocrossing the way I'm dodging these bumps, potholes and cracks in the road. lol

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

Originally posted by akaveli
                    I know!! It feels like I'm autocrossing the way I'm dodging these bumps, potholes and cracks in the road. lol
                    haha, i know exactly how you feel. I was like that too for the first week or so after I got my rims on. But then you get used to them on, and stop thinkin about that stuff . . . . that's how I ended up curbing twice :-(

weird though, I've never curbed any car EVER until after I got rims . . . WHY??
                    Tag Team

Comment

^^yeah You Did You Just Had More Sidewall To Take The Impact.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

those are nice.. They match the car pretty well also.

I need to find a set of rims for the Protege that just look totally different.. ahhh maybe next year. I am finishing up/starting the turbo crap.

Nice wheels bro. Very good choice.
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          those are nice.. They match the car pretty well also.

I need to find a set of rims for the Protege that just look totally different.. ahhh maybe next year. I am finishing up/starting the turbo crap.

Nice wheels bro. Very good choice.

GyEaH.

Comment

Looks good!
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

fabulous are they 17" ?

Comment

Working...
                              X