Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend and I did a couple "laughatrice" pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at my sig, then look at what Ihave under the hood. My car=ultimate sleeper.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

no no, im talking about cars with body kits and wheels, are there any of those that arent rice?
      1993 Mazda Protege DX Automatic SOHC
      Fully Replaced sound system(Pioneer) with Pioneer Deck, Honda Rims, , Intake Modd with Racing Filter,NGK spark plugs,Xact Spark plug wires, Optix Green Under Body Light kit (waiting to be installed)
      Cherry Bomb Turbo Performance Muffler (works much better than a fart can)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettopro
        no no, im talking about cars with body kits and wheels, are there any of those that arent rice?

search to your hearts content.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          www.cardomain.com

search to your hearts content.
          look up some of the 323's from overseas..... very few rice... most are turbo'd too.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i dont think this is rice...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
              i dont think this is rice...
              Thats different, those cares are damn nice. I would consider them more of a modern day muscle car. More so than the damn ugly ass new mustangs. But Im not a big fan of body kits. Give it to me stock.
              Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

what he said..
                1993 Mazda Protege DX Automatic SOHC
                Fully Replaced sound system(Pioneer) with Pioneer Deck, Honda Rims, , Intake Modd with Racing Filter,NGK spark plugs,Xact Spark plug wires, Optix Green Under Body Light kit (waiting to be installed)
                Cherry Bomb Turbo Performance Muffler (works much better than a fart can)

Comment

ive always liked lips... not really body kits just a cut in the bumper to have a path for the air to go to the intercooler and a lip right below it so that it still looks like a bumper... thats just me... :D

Looking for a Protege... preferably a first gen, cheap, in Winnipeg, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by pawl
                    ive always liked lips... not really body kits just a cut in the bumper to have a path for the air to go to the intercooler and a lip right below it so that it still looks like a bumper... thats just me... :D
                    A lip is always a plus, but you can find one off a stock Mazda that looks good. **** you can even get EGT side skirts. The only non stock body component I want is one of those Pakfiefer hoods, but alas they are for the 323. God damn that extra curve.
                    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

go for it man i want to see that muffler ok tkae pics every were

Comment

I hate the dual exhaust on a Civic. I was out with this girl when a guy drove by with one. The one on the driver's side was lopsided and bent downward while the other looked "normal" if you want to call it that.
                        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                        Groundkit

Comment

"rice" is a term used to describe people who put cheesy bolt on crap on their cars. i.e. altezzas, mile high spoilers, big gay looking body kits and so on. If you want your car to be something, do some engine mods, take some time, and forget the friggen clear taillights!!

Comment

hmm, i should put some clear tailights on my protege! lol just messin

Comment

I dont think that b/c a car is all show and no go makes him/her a ricer. I place more of the 'ricer' stereotype for those that think they are racing when the punch it off the line when no ones watching, then shut it down at 35-40 and throw on the blinkers.

Not to say that if a car rolls by with the above mentioned altezzas and what not they wont get made fun of. I love pointing and laughing at ricers when I see them.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X