• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scortadict

Nice bookshelf wing.
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

damn, you guys can't tell that red car's picture is photoshopped? you all must have been smoking something b/c its so damn obvious. Look at how ****tily the foglights look,a nd the turn signals are just a fake ass gray drawing in MS paint!

I would buy the P5 bumper lookalike if the damn thing wasn't so f'ing low. I like how the grille openinig is a different shape than the typical gay ass oval slit.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
        Nice bookshelf wing.
        thats the same wing I plan on buying for my car (minus the bumper and skirts). its the Mazdaspeed wing, and if you ask me, it looks damn good if that car didn't have that bumper on it.
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

the car is an oval shaped car ,, most everything is oval shaped. the headlights , the rear glass, the side windows.

How the hell do they think they can put a bumper on the car with rectangular shapes and it would look sweet.
          there is no way..
          it looks terrible.

On another note. based on the other comment. I don't like wing either. But I do like the overall look of the car, because if you look at the car originally .. it looks all egged shaped and round and even kind of cheesy.
          But when you hook it up..
          it looks sweet as hell
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I dig the bumper, looks edgy w/out looking ricey. The wing however.................reminds me of a probe someone posted a while back with a wing attached to a spoiler. Love that color blue.
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

bruce well just remember you and I have a 2nd gen... the notorius jelly bean! i think the designer for mazda was fat back in teh mid 90's(not being mean to overweight people) cuz all of the cars looked like food shapes..... they do and you cant tell me the dont

Comment

BTW I like the pics of that car.. love the blue.... mmm blue = jizz im ma pants. dont know why.... anyway only thing that I dont like on that car is the headlights.... and that cant be helped.. i just never liked them but the car looks pretty bad ass i would sell mine in a hearbeat to take that one.

Comment

Working...
                X