Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itzkcatz
    http://www.ggon.net/cardata/gtr/tbgt...b/gtrengin.htm

Well my car has a 1.8 DOHC 16 valve motor stock. and theres the stats on the GTR motor if u care to read it.
    i read the wrong sig

OK im a tool.
    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
      nah, id rather have leatehr seats than mazda engine myself, LOL

2.4l w00t! There's a 'mazda engine' powered street-legal MX-3 in the low 11s or high 10s...

But yea, leather seats are way nicer
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

And just let it be known that the seats feel absolutely incredible. I can't even imagine how I went this long with factory seats.

Comment

if you have figured that out yet, your too ignorant to be told.

and no i meant the engine he HAS is sohc...
          Looks like you got a "hooked up" Pontiac there bud. Please satisfy my curiousity and allow me to be ignorant no more and tell me why you're on the clubprotege forums? Because obviously you don't know too much about Proteges.
          -Robert
          '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

id rather have myself a GTR motor than leather seats anyday, i would take that motor over a new pontieck anyday too, no offence 96GrandAmAED, i can appricate your work that you invested in your car but i hate anything GM/chev, never seems to keep itself together, i real machanics car

Proto2k, nice car, nice interior, nice wheels, keep up the good work
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
              id rather have myself a GTR motor than leather seats anyday,
              I dunno, leather is pretty comfy.... Just a GTR motor wont suck on cold or ot days :D

Cool cars..
              00 dakota 4x4
              90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

oh ok

anyway i hope you do SOMEthing about that SOHC....

my theory is

having one cam is like having one ball, it does some good, but in the end it cums up short.
                Please don't post about what you don't understand
                Last edited by charles; 10-06-2003, 03:40 PM.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

oh ok

anyway i hope you do SOMEthing about that SOHC....

my theory is

having one cam is like having one ball, it does some good, but in the end it cums up short.
                  hmmmmmmmm i hope you do something about that automatic,
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

lol....tough crowd....

1. that GTR motor is a good amount of hp/tq, however id still rather build the motor i have in my car...but maybe thats just me.

2. thsi time around, with this car, im building it for show....which is why id rather have leather seats.

3. id dos omething about the automatic, but please see #2.

4. THEGOLDPRO why havnt you accpeted my challenges on RMR? scared youll get smoked like every other pro?

5. the quote about SOHC was a joke, you people need to get your tiny cars out of yoru asses and lighten up.
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

lol....tough crowd....

1. that GTR motor is a good amount of hp/tq, however id still rather build the motor i have in my car...but maybe thats just me.

2. thsi time around, with this car, im building it for show....which is why id rather have leather seats.

3. id dos omething about the automatic, but please see #2.

4. THEGOLDPRO why havnt you accpeted my challenges on RMR? scared youll get smoked like every other pro?

5. the quote about SOHC was a joke, you people need to get your tiny cars out of yoru asses and lighten up.
                      #5 was funny lol, I'm not being a dick, I just laughed i thought it was funny lol. I imagined someone with a protege in their ass.
                      whoa..
                      00 dakota 4x4
                      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

4. ...... scared youll get smoked like every other pro?

umm....I'm not tryin to start anything else, but how you gonna go and make comments like that on a ClubProtege Forum
                        '03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES
                        -Window Tint
                        -MS Sport Exhaust

Comment

we need a mod to ban this . This is a protege forum and he needs to get his ass out of here. All he does is start arguments in all the threads and talk **** about everyone. And there's something about him and proto2k Anyone notice how he is always saying how nice his car is and vice versa.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

oh yea it looks nice by the way proto.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                              oh yea it looks nice by the way proto.
                              Would that statement make you gay? Sorry that no one ever compliments the holes in your trunk. I guess having a friend makes me a flaming homo.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                                Would that statement make you gay? Sorry that no one ever compliments the holes in your trunk. I guess having a friend makes me a flaming homo.
                                Holes in my trunk? I think you're the one who had a bit too much to drink.
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X