Huge Update: New Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icynelly
    we need a mod to ban this . This is a protege forum and he needs to get his ass out of here. All he does is start arguments in all the threads and talk **** about everyone. And there's something about him and proto2k Anyone notice how he is always saying how nice his car is and vice versa.

i like his car... i like both of their cars... i only wish i had friends that liked my car and complemented me on my car instead of saying.... "Ok there are for cylinders... wheres the other half of the engine?" "wow thats round... where are the nice square design" "mowing the lawn with the weedwacker" "wheres the blub blub blub sound... and Icant feel anything in my stomache... just a headache that thing is giving me"

so yea!

Comment

we need a mod to ban this . This is a protege forum and he needs to get his ass out of here. All he does is start arguments in all the threads and talk **** about everyone. And there's something about him and proto2k Anyone notice how he is always saying how nice his car is and vice versa.
      it could be because he has a nice car, and i have a nice car...

and mainly cause you cant tell your ass from that big hunk of fiberglass sittin on your trunk....DOWNFORCE BABY!
      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

yea i know their cars are nice but they are jus assholes.
        My OLD Car

Comment

comin from a guy who has a big spoiler too. And for the millionth time. ITS SHOW.
          My OLD Car

Comment

comin from a guy who has a big spoiler too. And for the millionth time. ITS SHOW.
            actually my spoiler is no taller than proto's MP3 wing....its a lil wider but no taller.

yours looks like a big chuck of fiberglass cut off a block, and bolted down on to the hood.
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

mine is only about 12 inches high. Not even.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Holes in my trunk? I think you're the one who had a bit too much to drink.
                You should think about doing professional bodywork, because the quality at which you shaved your trunk is immaculate. Tell me if those aren't holes where the badging used to be, what are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  You should think about doing professional bodywork, because the quality at which you shaved your trunk is immaculate. Tell me if those aren't holes where the badging used to be, what are they?
                  That pic was taken about five months ago. I put the badges on longgggggggggggggggggggg ago. As for all of this i got joelene as my witness.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

The defense calls Joelene to the stand. Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God.

Comment

mine is only about 12 inches high. Not even.
                      ONLY a foot?

thats a skyscraper to me
                      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

yea thats what all the girls say too. I gtg now. This is too much fun for me. CCNA is much more important. Im actually doing somethign with my life this early.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

I just measured mine and it is a little under 5 inches. And I know for a fact that Jordan's won't be any more than that as well. We have compared them back to back before and they were almost the exact same height.

Comment

yea thats what all the girls say too. I gtg now. This is too much fun for me. CCNA is much more important. Im actually doing somethign with my life this early.
                            What, past your bedtime?

Comment

lol....you? a network admin?

LMFAO

coding languages and network lingo isnt in spanish, ****head :p:
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

and what are u doign thats so great? Ill take pics of my books tomorrow. But that might be too advanced for you and confuse you. And last time I checked being bilingual gives me an advantage over any whiteboy like you.
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X