• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proto2k
    What, past your bedtime?
    LOL actually yes.
    My OLD Car

Comment

i just want to throw in that proto2k's car is one of the nicest; if not the nicest pro i've seen
      Tag Team

Comment

I don't know if that is enough to get this thread back on topic, but good try. Glad you like it. Some of it may be yours one day.

I am trying my hardest to keep the wheels mint for you.

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
          and what are u doign thats so great? Ill take pics of my books tomorrow. But that might be too advanced for you and confuse you. And last time I checked being bilingual gives me an advantage over any whiteboy like you.
          lol nah

in 2-3 years ill have

CCNA, electrical engineering bachelors, both A+ certs, and probly a few other certs.
          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

its not on topic but by the end of my senior year (in highschool) I will have A+, CCNA, and im not too sure if we are gonna have MCSE or not cuz that test ends soon. We are starting XP so we might get certified in that. I could go on all day.
            My OLD Car

Comment

unfortunately my high school started CCNA, both A+ incl XP and some other things the year i left....so im forced to pay full price plus goto college onthe side....which = lots more than the watered down HS ****.
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

lets all shut the **** up now.

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                  unfortunately my high school started CCNA, both A+ incl XP and some other things the year i left....so im forced to pay full price plus goto college onthe side....which = lots more than the watered down HS ****.
                  Im not paying ****. And its no watered down. We are doing the real hardcore ****. My teacher is tough as ****.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

icynelly, I know you're 17, so, I'll be nice. Please try not to have a punk-ass attitude.

96GrandAm. You are on a Protege website -- expect some people to get a little antsy.

Please calm down.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                      icynelly, I know you're 17, so, I'll be nice. Please try not to have a punk-ass attitude.

96GrandAm. You are on a Protege website -- expect some people to get a little antsy.

Please calm down.
                      Once these boys start getting that syrup in them they get all antsy in the pantsy.

Comment

Once these boys start getting that syrup in them they get all antsy in the pantsy.
                        Umm no im not dumb. I dont do any drugs or drink! Im clean!
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                          Umm no im not dumb. I dont do any drugs or drink! Im clean!
                          Another joke that has gone straight over your head. Apparently you have never seen Super Troopers. So don't reply if you have no idea what was meant.

Comment

Another joke that has gone straight over your head. Apparently you have never seen Super Troopers. So don't reply if you have no idea what was meant.
                            LOL god the first 20 mins of the movie own

Comment

EDIT: that movie owned. lol

btw, should we move this thread to Off-topic? haha
                              Tag Team

Comment

license and registration....chicken ****er!!

meow :p:
                                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                                X