This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea..
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
      yea..
      Hahah...

You need to get a JDM front bumper to finish that car off.

Comment

There is far more things to do than a JDM bumper to finish it. I'm not even concerned with appearance until I have my LSD installed, no oil leaks, new axles, Skuce's turbo mani. After then will I consider visual stuff. Its been 6 months since she got broke into and I still haven't gotten the tint redone. I'd rather spend monies fixing the endless list of bull****.
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'm just going by what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            There is far more things to do than a JDM bumper to finish it. I'm not even concerned with appearance until I have my LSD installed, no oil leaks, new axles, Skuce's turbo mani. After then will I consider visual stuff. Its been 6 months since she got broke into and I still haven't gotten the tint redone. I'd rather spend monies fixing the endless list of bull****.

CONGRATULATIONS!

you are officially a true 323 owner
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Reason there is no vbgallery for the 323 is, its not ready for a lot of close ups. There's some here and there but she isn't ready yet

Comment

Hi, i am new here, so here is my mazda 323 glx

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1213143

Name:	untitled3.JPG
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1213144

Name:	untitled4.JPG
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1213145

Name:	untitled.JPG
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1213146

Name:	untitled5.JPG
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1213147

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  I'm just going by what I see.
                  Guess I'm getting a front bumper sooner than I thought. I can never pass up a good deal on a rare part

Comment

thats a nice clean car eFone!
                    ---prakash

Comment

Originally posted by prakashkamath View Post
                      thats a nice clean car eFone!
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by eFone View Post
                        Clean car. Welcome to the club.

Comment

HOT!!!

Dude I want your headlights.
                          1990 Protege 4WD
                          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                          ├┼┤
                          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

yeah..after few hours of cleaning it looks good :D

me109 but this car is whole stock, so are the headlights

Comment

yeah..after few hours of cleaning it looks good :D

me109 but this car is whole stock, so are the headlights
                              We weren't blessed with nice glass ones over here though.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well took the thing for a ride around town. this thing is waaaay uncomplete, but complete enough to drive around and whop up on some ass

oh yeah i guess it's a good time to update everyone..gots me a running 323 now lols.
                                Originally posted by 90prtege
                                have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                                Originally posted by Turpro
                                Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                                CRZbrussian: that sux
                                CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                                CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Working...
                                X