Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the most gorgeous gem in the world, but it works for me for the most part lol...LOTS of plans still for it....atleast it's running eh

Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

^ looks good
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

damn nice alex!!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

here's my lx. stock for now. but after the new year, that will change.
          Attached Files

Comment

^ looks clean!! what are your future plans?
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

those both look good, right on!
              Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

didn't mean to leave ya out Chris, but you know your ride is on hit.
                Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                  didn't mean to leave ya out Chris, but you know your ride is on hit.
                  Don't lie. You're just being mean cause I was mean to you lol.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    ^ looks clean!! what are your future plans?
                    well, plans are the usual ****. bpt swap. msp lsd. change the 5th gear. a couple things i wanna try that i haven't seen yet. i know everyone here is into the mx3 seat swap. i wanna go a little bit different route. my brother's prelude has some comfortable as hell seats. he's puttin in racing seats. so when he does. i'm gonna snag his and put them in the lx. and i'm toying with an idea of putting tracer taillights in. gotta figure something out for the reverse lights though.

Comment

you do know that you could buy my turbo system or my MSP LSD trans with the 5th gear all ready to go (axel's included) for a better price then what you could get most BPT's off ebay

Comment

definitely interested in that tranny. i would prefer to just swap in an already boosted motor rather than boosting an n/a motor. this is my first import, and i don't wanna screw anything up. between me and my brother (who swapped a jdm motor into his prelude) we can handle swapping in a bpt into the lx. i'm just a little leery about tearing an engine apart to boost it with my very limited knowledge of engine internals.

Comment

don't be scared about it, the LX motor & the GTX motor share the same rods regardless. my turbo kit will put you q uite above what any true BPT motor could give you on a drop in. besides that i've been running an unknown JY motor for several years now under boosted conditions with ZERO problems what so ever. bolt on my parts & run the piping & your set to go. PM me if your interested in prices

Comment

i'm gonna have to pass right now. i'm in the middle of putting a new porch roof on the house, and i got 3 kids birthdays coming up, and christmas. if you're still holding on to them after the new year, we'll definitely talk. i'm not trying to blow you off or nothing, i'm sittin here drooling. but my finances aren't at the point where i can take them off your hands right now.

Comment

this is my winter car :D

and here are few shots from my drivway

and another random shot..
                              Last edited by Chad; 08-30-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

what wheels are on the 323 chad? i like those a lot.
                                ---prakash

Comment

Working...
                                X