• Show
Clear All

Cha cha
    Attached Files

Comment

nice pics of midnights shadow but i always prefer the knight rider

Comment

Chris,
        That front bumper doesn't do your ride justice, would like to see the 3 hole front bump instead. That black looks wet is that the original paint or was it redone?
        Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Original paint. I like my 2 hole. If I do go anyway other than what I have now it will probably be the evo bumper.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

My 323's lowbeams vs my friend's TT's lowbeams.

mallcop: "turn yer high beanz off!"

me: "I don't have high beams!"

mallcop: "... Wher yew buy thoez at?"

Last edited by Hybrid Liger; 03-01-2009, 03:55 PM.

Comment

That's ridiculously bright. What headlights/temp/ect is that.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                That's ridiculously bright. What headlights/temp/ect is that.
                They're Xetronic 8000k HID's. www.xtralights.com

They also have halo-ringed HID foglamps that supposedly can fit in the GTR bumper's housings.

I'm probably going to upgrade to the bi-xenons at 6000k once i get a set of jdm or edm headlights.

Comment

chebus man that **** is BRIGHT!! i wonder how many people flash their brights at you on a daily basis lol
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
                    chebus man that **** is BRIGHT!! i wonder how many people flash their brights at you on a daily basis lol
                    at least two a day, lol.

Actually, i need to take some updated pix. The HIDs got even brighter thanks to me adding Sun Auto's Hyper GT kit to it. Oddly enough, it even made my exhaust sound deeper.

Comment

probably made your engine work harder which changes the exhaust sound
                      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

HIDs that bright really aren't safe for other drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Liger View Post
                          They're Xetronic 8000k HID's. www.xtralights.com

They also have halo-ringed HID foglamps that supposedly can fit in the GTR bumper's housings.

I'm probably going to upgrade to the bi-xenons at 6000k once i get a set of jdm or edm headlights.

AAWWWW!!!!!!! Glare!!!!!! LOLZ! Make projectors bro!

Comment

@Nerd racing: probably. throttle response is a little better and i seem to idle at 1k while stopped in drive i'm at about 700rpm. might need to look into that.

@Lex: HID's are pretty common since everyone's buying those $100 ebay kits with limo-tint windows, so no one really seems to care.

@MX-3:
                            I was actually thinkin' about that... well actually two possiblities:

option1: just go EDM glass lights or jdm ones with clearcorners.
                            PROS: one of the most tasteful mods to do.
                            CONS: reversed scatterpattern on the jdm lights will blind all oncoming traffic (more than they do now).

option2: put the flush no-patterned edm glass onto black-housed mirage projectors (not a fan of the gap).

I might photoshop it to see how it'll look.

Comment

^ Unfortunately that still doesn't make them safe.

Comment

I'm running Millenia projectors and they have a cut out beam

Comment

Working...
                                X