X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are going to do the hid's you need to

1: aim them down. you have them WAY too high
    2: get some edm headlights so they don't scatter as bad as your current ones.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

@ Lex: agreed. lol.

@ mx-3: I just want to make sure i'm not gonna end up doing something i'm gonna regret, lol. So how'd you do the retrofit? fiberglass housing or just modding a form of connector?

@ deadly: I'd like to adjust them down but the bolts/screws for aiming up and down are stripped. i can tilt them to the left and right, just not up and down. more the reason why i'm kinda in the market for EDM's or JDM's.

EDM's are the smooth glass lenses correct? (I've kinda made a new thread about headlight ideas as well for more input).

Comment

My HIDs arent blinding at all.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          My HIDs arent blinding at all.
          Yours are teh ebay 6000k's right? i checked out your thread and it looks like the color is the same as mine (but mine are 8000k's)

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Liger View Post
            Yours are teh ebay 6000k's right? i checked out your thread and it looks like the color is the same as mine (but mine are 8000k's)
            Yes but mine have become more white than the first pic. Look at the video I made and you'll see. They are also 35w not 55w
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yes but mine have become more white than the first pic. Look at the video I made and you'll see. They are also 35w not 55w
              very good point. so you think you'll upgrade to bi-xenons?

Comment

very good point. so you think you'll upgrade to bi-xenons?
                Maybe 1 day. Its on the lowest point of my list of things I want.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Maybe 1 day. Its on the lowest point of my list of things I want.
                  Yeah, i'm waitin' on my next paycheck so i can get the full gtr kit to replace the bodykit. since i'm gettin' the bpt i'd rather look like a tasteful stock car than something cops will know has a swap lol.

you wouldn't happen to know if there were any major differences between corksport's gtr front and the real gtr front would you?

Comment

yeah one is fiberglass and the other is plastic. That's it as far as I know.
                    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                      yeah one is fiberglass and the other is plastic. That's it as far as I know.
                      I've seen a few threads of gtr bumpers, where one kind of bumper has a small slit vent only on the driver/left side, while other authentic gtr bumpers have no slit, and some have a square inlet type hole on the right side. ...kinda confusing.

Comment

^just get it! they look sexy!

Comment

Yeah, i'm waitin' on my next paycheck so i can get the full gtr kit to replace the bodykit. since i'm gettin' the bpt i'd rather look like a tasteful stock car than something cops will know has a swap lol.

you wouldn't happen to know if there were any major differences between corksport's gtr front and the real gtr front would you?
                          The corksport one is fiberglass as mentioned, and it has no brackets attached to the bumper, so you have to fab up something to mount the bumper to your car.
                          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

its a ****ty cell phone pic but i thought she looked good siting there
                            1st 323 - wrecked - RIP
                            2nd 323 - stolen - RIP
                            3rd 323 - daily driver

Comment

well it's not a BG, but i'm still registered on this site....sooooo ya

JACK.
                              Attached Files
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

At least you didn't totally sell out Jack. It's a mazda
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X