Clear All

Originally posted by miK3Pro View Post
    well i bought them without it.....i think they look better with out it
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
      how come you dont wanna use the center caps? i see everyone doesnt...

Couldn't fit my locking nut with the center caps on.
      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
        how come you dont wanna use the center caps? i see everyone doesnt...
        I don't use mine usually because I re-torque my lugs often enough that it's a pain in the ass to have center caps. (autoX, track days, etc..)

--sarge

Comment

finally heres my proto sorry for phone pix

swapping into another shell!

Comment

swapping into another shell!

Comment

so there are some other pics! Enjoy!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
              Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
              Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

^ Love the car, but the wheels look out of place. What size are they? You should do some 15x8 25+!

Comment

The wheel are 15'' inches, But what do you mean by out of place? You mean they are too small? If yes...well i know, but i put money in suspension, brake before the exterior

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                  Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                  Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

some pics

Sorry but my phone camera sucks.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazda1993 View Post
                      The wheel are 15'' inches, But what do you mean by out of place? You mean they are too small? If yes...well i know, but i put money in suspension, brake before the exterior
                      no i think ur wheels look good love those big lips i wanna get some red rota gt3's thos are hella sexy
                      sigpic

Comment

not a BG but close enough just finished it up and drove it home today
                        Attached Files
                        Check out the Pics
                        sigpic
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                        Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

little photo-shoot of the ugly duckling
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Took some new new pics today!!!

* Engine modifications
                            GTX BPT ~ Subaru STI Fuel Pump ~ 2.5" Stainless Exhaust w/External Wastegate Custom FMIC w/ Greddy TYPE-S BOV ~ A'pexi SAFC II ~ Greddy Profec Type-S Boost Controller ~ BLTIZ Turbo Timer

* Drivetrain Modifications

Fidizana Flywheel ~ Kartboy Shifter ~ Spec Clutch Kit ~ Rebuilt G Series Trans by Mantrans ~ Corksport SS Clutch Line

* Suspension Modifications
                            H&R MX3 Springs ~ Tokico Struts ~ Cusco Strut Bars ~ ZX2 front sway bar will be on before summer

* Brakes
                            Brembo Slotted Rotors ~ Rear Discs Upgrade ~ CS/SS Lines ~ Hawk Pads

* Exterior Modifications
                            Custom Paint ~ JDM original GTR complete Body kit (urthane) ~ EDM Clear Headlights & JDM Corners ~ Hella Foglights all equiped with HID's

* Interior Modifications
                            Corbeau CR1 Seats ~ Momo Steering Wheel ~ Autometer Boost and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges

* Wheels/Tires

17" Axis Reverbs ~ 205/40/17 Nitto Neo Gen's

* Stereo

2 JBL 460w. mono amps #CS300.1 powering 2 New 10" Alpine Subs ~ Pioneer Head unit with four 6.5" 3 way Pioneer speakers powered by a 560w. JVC adjustable 4 channel amp, and 2 kicker door mounted tweeters ~ Street Wires RCA's, Rockford blocks & Fuse, 4ga. wiring with a digital Stinger Cap

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2224816
                            Last edited by 93_EGT; 04-27-2009, 02:28 AM.
                            ?

Comment

^^^^

dude i love your 323... but the 'ICE' inside just ruins that for me... but it's just me. i don't do subs or amp or caps.. lol.. i just like a decent stereo
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

OH!!! you should really look at filling/painting your gas tank keyhole black. i at first thought about getting the lid without a keyhole.. but the hole kinda sets it off just enough to still look good. but think it would look good black lol
                                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
                                X