This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some nice vids there.
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

My 94 mazda 323 .work in progress

So heres my 1994 Mazda 323.
      Ill post the mods later..
      Attached Files

Comment

nice 323.way better start then what i had.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by deathclub View Post
          So heres my 1994 Mazda 323.
          Ill post the mods later..
          Suggestion for deathclub and others:

If you have drums in the rear...don't draw attention to your inadequacies. DO NOT PAINT THE DRUM ANY COLOR OTHER THAN BLACK.
          Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

thanks for the tip analytical..
            by the way where could i buy the kit to convert the back to disc brakes.

thanks!

Comment

thanks!
              Here you go noob

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

wow! that easy..lol

Comment

wow! that easy..lol
                  Yep. That easy. Sorry but I felt the need to break your noob ass in before you started making noob threads
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks!
                    Right on & good attitude BTW. I just want us all to look the best we can w/ what we got. Plus, anyway you cut it we drive grocery-getters and all have a budget that controls our next move. You're in L.A. so hit up Pick a part. You could pull the rear off any 1st gen Protege LX or EGT for under a $100. Remember to get the emergency brake cable too as they are different. I've not seen what Rayman is doing but it looks nice and the price seems right. Hit him up if you go that direction as he's in L.A. as well. Hit me up if you need help, you're not to far from me. Good luck.

Comment

At a boy Chris.
                      Attached Files

Comment

cool thanks. Im actually taking a trip tomorow to pick up some fenders and other lil things..so imma look into that..
                        where did u pick up ur bumpers?

Comment

I got em back east. $450 shipped for 3 hole front, sedan rear, and sedan familia garnish. Corksport is probably best bet though.

Comment

paint the drums like a drilled/slotted rotor ROFL
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                              Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                              Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Hey,

J'ai vue ton auto quand je suis aller a Driftmania lundi...il y avait personne proche de l'auto...j'aurais aimer te parler...a la prochaine fois I guess

Translation:

Hey I saw your car when I went to Driftmania Monday...There was nobody close to the car...I wish I could of talk to you...I will catch you next time I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X