This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
    You're just jealous cuz he has the extra power of the BPT to haul his trailer with.
    wasnt BPT tow bar was on there towed a caged trailer once and the back wheels were in the guards so yeah dunno why on earth someone would put it on there

Comment

mazdahard: infini looks awesome!

redhead! car looks great! first pic is my fav
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by mazdahard View Post
        wasnt BPT tow bar was on there towed a caged trailer once and the back wheels were in the guards so yeah dunno why on earth someone would put it on there
        If I had the money, I would get a GTX and put a hitch on it and tow my 4wheeler trailer. lol
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
          mazdahard: infini looks awesome!
          thanks man really kicking myself that I got rid of it a would of been wicked to have a gtr and infini in the garage

Comment

Less discuss, moAr BG
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

more discuss

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                dang i m in love with thid blue BG!!!!!
                swapping into another shell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                  redhead! car looks great! first pic is my fav
                  Thanks! The first one was taken by a buddy that does photography on the side, so he has a little batter camera than what the second guy used. I love rolling shots though, so I thought I'd share.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_turbo'd View Post
                    dang i m in love with thid blue BG!!!!!
                    Thanks again! Here's a few more for you. I may have posted them already, but I can't remember. :p

Comment

Jesus, someone had the exposure/contrast set a little high that day.
                      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
                        Jesus, someone had the exposure/contrast set a little high that day.
                        Actually, all but the mazdafest one were taken with a point-and-shoot, then edited for clarity in P-shop. the mazdafest one (the one with Turpro's ass in it) was taken with a Nikon D80.

Comment

Comment

but teh tints r too dark tho but oh well its something i can drool at

Comment

photoshopped to hell
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

less posterizing, more magnetic lasso.... well better magnetic lasso'ing
                                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                                X