• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallest thing in the lot at work ftw!

Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

I just realized I've never posted any pics of my mx3. Here she is!

Before I installed the megasquirt. The VAF isn't there anymore, and I've cleaned the bay up a little since I took this.

Comment

looks mean with the ms nose and fmic

NW MAZDAS

Comment

A couple of pics I took with my phone after an autocross this summer.

Comment

sexy beast!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Must have Moar Mazda. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361484359.506164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	1234795
              -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
              VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Few pics from a JDM meet I went to

1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

^ HOLY clean batman
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Nice. Are JDM BGs super uncommon over there, or not that unusual? Also, do you have any interior pics of above car?

I've been wanting a GT-X sedan interior since forever, but none close to me. Maybe one day I'll go on a parts quest to Canada or something.
                    1990 Protege 4WD
                    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                    ├┼┤
                    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

FWD GT seats won't fit in the back iirc, so you'd only be able to fit the front GT seats from Canada lol
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                        Nice. Are JDM BGs super uncommon over there, or not that unusual? Also, do you have any interior pics of above car?

I've been wanting a GT-X sedan interior since forever, but none close to me. Maybe one day I'll go on a parts quest to Canada or something.

Theres only a handful of them in Ireland tbh, there about 10 Interplay sedans, two or three GTX hatches and two GTX sedans and one GTR that I know of, and most are parked in garages.
                        I'll root out some pics for you
                        1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                          FWD GT seats won't fit in the back iirc, so you'd only be able to fit the front GT seats from Canada lol
                          No, I know that. I meant find an import.

Originally posted by FamiliaIRL View Post
                          Theres only a handful of them in Ireland tbh, there about 10 Interplay sedans, two or three GTX hatches and two GTX sedans and one GTR that I know of, and most are parked in garages.
                          I'll root out some pics for you
                          Not a bad little community.
                          1990 Protege 4WD
                          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                          ├┼┤
                          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Not the best, but its current state of existence. . .

IMG_0022 by David_Caliber, on Flickr
                            My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

yes for fogs in the grill!

Comment

169 pages of awesome.

because of this picture thread, i am inspired to pick up an "older" mazda.

oh and ACE, your build thread is awesome. it was great to watch you pick up a plain auto mazda, and turn it into a track beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X