Comment

WOW thats pimpalicious!!!!
        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

wow that is awesome

Comment

ahahaha that is greatness.....

you daughter can ride around in style.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

The sad thing is it has 2 12v power wheels batterys ( 1 battery per motor ) and u have to run fast to catch her ( approx 8 M.P.H )
              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

The training begins at an early age I see

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE

Let's see what's under the hood

Comment

nice

Comment

That is the way all protege should look.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

wow. you need to paint it...and fix ur blownup gtx lol.

get some rims too. other then that its (imo) one of the best looking BG proteges on this site
                          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                              Let's see what's under the hood

lol funny you ask...last wednesday i went out to a race spot...and i blew up the motor AGAIN.

^This was teh KIA motor..it was very untunned...more untuned than the BP-T was.
                              dunno how well u can see but the 2 first pistons are missing HUGE chunks.

so im rebuilding the old BP-T now and i got a present for it so this **** wont happen again.

RX-7 TurboII 550cc Injectors, and Stinger Engine Management System.

also gonna throw a T3/T4 with the miata manifold,..and walbro pump.

Comment

lol funny you ask...last wednesday i went out to a race spot...and i blew up the motor AGAIN.

This was teh KIA motor..it was very untunned...more untuned than the BP-T was.
                                dunno how well u can see but the 2 first pistons are missing HUGE chunks.

RX-7 TurboII 550cc Injectors, and Stinger Engine Management System.

also gonna throw a T3/T4 with the miata manifold,..and walbro pump.
                                lol, more upgrades after more blown motors. Like to ride 'em hard eh?

Oh and turbosupra12, EGT looks good and clean man.

Comment

Working...
                                X