Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh man....theres no other way to do it.

Comment

mmmm hottness SPENONE
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

fk it heres mine.
        Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:56 PM.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

They look good, but they could be a little bigger.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
          98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

i like turbo supras egt. i always wished mine was the latter, less "back to future" looking egt, with the simpler side skirts and cooler 7 spoke rims....i wouldnt trade my 3 piece wing for aything tho...
            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
              i like turbo supras egt. i always wished mine was the latter, less "back to future" looking egt, with the simpler side skirts and cooler 7 spoke rims....i wouldnt trade my 3 piece wing for aything tho...

Thanks. I like the 7 spokes too, and would LVOE for a 3 piece wing.. So much nicer...I might buy a 91 also.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                lol funny you ask...last wednesday i went out to a race spot...and i blew up the motor AGAIN.

^This was teh KIA motor..it was very untunned...more untuned than the BP-T was.
                dunno how well u can see but the 2 first pistons are missing HUGE chunks.

so im rebuilding the old BP-T now and i got a present for it so this **** wont happen again.

RX-7 TurboII 550cc Injectors, and Stinger Engine Management System.

also gonna throw a T3/T4 with the miata manifold,..and walbro pump.

What management and turbo were you running on the KIA motor and the BPT when it blew?

Comment

i wasnt runing any fuel system...didnt even have an 02 sensor...or a fuel pump....lol...but it ran fine like for 2 years.....till i decided to push it to hard one day...

i know..ima dumbass.

oh and the stock vj20 turbo

Comment

i wasnt runing any fuel system...didnt even have an 02 sensor...or a fuel pump....lol...but it ran fine like for 2 years.....till i decided to push it to hard one day...

i know..ima dumbass.

j/k
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i know..ima dumbass.

Which ECU were you running .... and what injectors?

Comment

stock LX ECU...and the BP-T injectors.

Comment

stock LX ECU...and the BP-T injectors.

And what was the boost set at? Sorry about all the questions ... I just want to know what not to do

Comment

lol..

well here's what not to do..

DO NOT PUSH THE CAR UNLESS ITS TUNNED!

make sure u have an 02 sensor...a fuel filter.....and also i would suggest getting an aftermarket fuel pump.

Also a S-AFC..for some sort of tunning...an AFC on a stock BP-T is perfectly fine when tunned corectly IMO.

Im probably gonna post my ENTIRE turbo setup for sale soon too..
                            includes FMIC, VJ20 turbo, Injectors, Manifold, 3" downpipe, and maybe even piping.

Comment

My word of advice:

INVEST IN A WIDEBAND!!!!!!!

AEM or Zeitronix or the innovative motorsport LM1, great great investment which is worth every ****ing penny!!
                              1992 black & white GTR's :
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18023

Comment

Here's mine...finally.
                                Attached Files
                                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X