• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't we all...

Comment

nope
      ClubProtege

Comment

The last time I posted Here it was in 2004, i'm happy that the thread is already open and run great! I just seen every page of the thread and saw that I posted here to show my older pro. I Sold here about 1 year ago and got a golf mk2 to pass the winter and one month ago I got my New car. I thought she were in good shape but not as my older blue pro. She's burning a lot of oil...One liter for 2 weeks of running :S I was planning to put a vj-20 turbo on it but first, i'll got one Bp bloc and remake it.
        So for now, with cloudy picture. I'll show you my new mazda protegé gt 91.

I want to paint my rim black. Do you think it gonna be too black? Comments plz!

and now jus to remember...

You guys have really nice pro
        Last edited by Doommmmazda; 05-31-2006, 09:11 AM.
        older Mazda Protegé '93

http://doommm.monchar.com
        now - protegé gt 91 vj23

Comment

too much black?? naah, it will look good... i think

Comment

silver on black is the way to go.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

ARRET! interesting.
              ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Doommmmazda
                The last time I posted Here it was in 2004, i'm happy that the thread is already open and run great! I just seen every page of the thread and saw that I posted here to show my older pro. I Sold here about 1 year ago and got a golf mk2 to pass the winter and one month ago I got my New car. I thought she were in good shape but not as my older blue pro. She's burning a lot of oil...One liter for 2 weeks of running :S I was planning to put a vj-20 turbo on it but first, i'll got one Bp bloc and remake it.
                So for now, with cloudy picture. I'll show you my new mazda protegé gt 91.

I want to paint my rim black. Do you think it gonna be too black? Comments plz!

Lets retard the racism level please.

Very nice car Doommmmazda! Both the new and the old.

Comment

I've got a couple
                  Attached Files
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

^^^dam those are all so nice....(except for that 1st one)

Comment

^^ Did anyone notice the hatchback style front clip on the sedan .
                      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Yum
                        womp

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                          ^^^dam those are all so nice....(except for that 1st one)

why did they try to bury it in sand
                          ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                            why did they try to bury it in sand

prolly tried to make it look lower that it really is..lol

Comment

i want more info on this car!

NEUMAN

Comment

thats exactly how i want mine to look when its done. clean and sleepy.
                                Attached Files
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X