Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's just the hood and fenders that are slightly different?

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
      So it's just the hood and fenders that are slightly different?

Yes, and the whole body lines are different.

Comment

New pics! Fisrt, coilovers all the way down in my driveway... then newly repainted wheels at Furman Lake. I'll post some new ones probably tomorrow so yall can see the finished product better.
        Attached Files

Comment

you know i didnt like that bumper when i first saw it but now its starting to grow on me.

thats all the way down????? that will be nice and flush with the egt skirts
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Turpro; 07-16-2006, 10:26 PM.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I think thats the nicest front bumper I've seen on these Proteges. Much better than the big gaudy JDM with the 12" fogs everyone goes crazy over so they can add JDM to their signature.

-Tyler
            '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
            '91 4WD Protege
            '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

Hey! I want to add 12" fogs still anyway! j/k. Yeah, that's all the way down, apparnetly, unless you cut the lower spring perch, it won't go any lower. I still think there are better options for lowering that will give it the drop I want. But, these eBay coilovers were cheap, so for now, this is what I've got. New (better) pics soon.

Comment

New pics:
                Attached Files

Comment

It's starting to turn out nicely. I realy like the sube bumper.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                  98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Not bad, it's coming along.

Comment

Here's mine. I've been looking for a Protege or 323 for a while now. I bought it already but I still have to pick it up on the 31's of the month anyways here's the pic of the car. Its an SE and I got it for $500.
                      '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                      '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                        Here's mine. I've been looking for a Protege or 323 for a while now. I bought it already but I still have to pick it up on the 31's of the month anyways here's the pic of the car. Its an SE and I got it for $500.

Looks nice.

Needs some wheels though.

Comment

BTW "TJAY" i now hate you with utmost jealousy

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                            I've got a couple
                            The group name frenchconn is from malaysia.....same goes to B6B8.org

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                              BTW "TJAY" i now hate you with utmost jealousy

I just got lucky. I can't wait to put all my goodies on there. I already have 93 miata rims for it w/ brand new 195/60/14 hanGHETTOkook tires , sprint lowering springs, short shifter, front upper strut bar, white light headlamps, front lip from mazda 626, I have 4 types of gauge from my old car but I'll put that when Im done with the swap. iridium plugs, MSD coil, magnecore wires, all engine parts for BP.
                              '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                              '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                                I just got lucky. I can't wait to put all my goodies on there. I already have 93 miata rims for it w/ brand new 195/60/14 hanGHETTOkook tires , sprint lowering springs, short shifter, front upper strut bar, white light headlamps, front lip from mazda 626, I have 4 types of gauge from my old car but I'll put that when Im done with the swap. iridium plugs, MSD coil, magnecore wires, all engine parts for BP.

Sounds like you're going to be off on a good start.

Comment

Working...
                                X