This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turpro
    I'll tell you what. If you can find an itr for 11k grab it. Its rare as hell and a very nice ride all around. But on the other hand, give me 11k and I'll show you a 1st gen that out performs and out handles an itr. Too each his own I guess. does anybody have 11k I could get too show everybody. Oh and also I don't have to have that expensive ins prices or have too worry about driving my car everyday worried that someone is going to hit it or steal it. Don't take offence anybody. This is just how I feel. Long live the 1st gens.
    Same. I rather spend $11k or even $9k on my baby and actually make it fast, a super handler AND still be different! You can't do that with a honduh!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
      Yup, but give me the 11K instead

Originally posted by Tazman2
      Same. I rather spend $11k or even $9k on my baby and actually make it fast, a super handler AND still be different! You can't do that with a honduh!

x3.

Comment

you can taz but @!!!! you wont be sleeping at night ..... cuz you know someone and someone is watching you ... unlike the protege.. =D
        My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
          dude! we need more pics of her, she is gorgeous. i'm actually looking at a 323...i think it's an LX as well, i'm in ontario. it has colour matched bumpers and a rear spoiler too. dont think it has the power options....or a B8...as if...it came with a B8 factory! nuts!

JACK.
          It's probably an SE.
          93 323 LX
          99 Protege LX Touring Edition.

Comment

...Give me 11k and I'll show you a 1st gen that out performs and out handles an itr.... ...Long live the 1st gens.
            My sentiments exactly. I could buy a nicer, newer car, but I'd rather spend $400 a month customizing than making car payments. I will keep MY BG for a long time to come.

Unless I can get that Familia Interplay the JDM shop has been teasing me with...

Comment

The first BG I have seen with the same bumper as mine... oh yeah, and he's from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
                The first BG I have seen with the same bumper as mine... oh yeah, and he's from Canada.
                thats tight.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

It looks like a photochop

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                  98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                    Why is everyone leaving us..
                    9 break ins...
                    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

it is
                      My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0
                          yea he wished he had an intercooler

Comment

thats tight.
                            werd!
                            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

I wish I could show off my fmic!.....stupid cops
                              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

move somewhere where you can steve
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X