This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sk8erdork42o View Post
    well since now were're talkin about plugs haha... i have ngk iridiums...im pretty happy with those plugs soo far..... but i really need to change those wires soon.... the rubber is startin to crack and ****... o well.. i just have to get new wires sooner than i thought
    Are you still going with NGK wires?

Comment

Doing some googling for Familia's, and found this one on a site called motorsportsgenada.com. It's FWD, Turbo, and runs the quarter in 12.6 seconds. Sweet!

3 way drag race. Don't know who won.
      Last edited by TRRC; 10-24-2006, 09:45 PM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

Another. No info on this one, though.

Last edited by TRRC; 10-24-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

And still more!

[IMG][/IMG]

323 vs. EVo 7!

Comment

I like that red hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
              Are you still going with NGK wires?
              yea.. i deffenitly plan on getting the ngk wires... i a agree with u... that red hatchback is pretty sick... if anything ever happens to my 92 im gonna hunt down a hatchback.... they just look wicked

Comment

Here's one of my pride...

The Grande River Shuttle.
                Attached Files
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
                  Another. No info on this one, though.

Holy intercooler

Comment

thought id throw a quick pic up - see my sig

FWD LSD infini spec familia complete with BPD

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
                    JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
                    JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
                    infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
                    JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
                    Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

That guy in the blue car needs a GTR bumper to hide that intercooler!
                      Last edited by TurboProto; 10-25-2006, 06:49 PM.
                      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

here... i finnaly got sum better pics of my valve cover and another pic of my car... tell me wat u think

Comment

Now paint your intake, and restore or replace that heat shield and it will look like new!
                          And your car looks like mine before I lowered it and put jdm shizzle on it. Keep up the good work!
                          Last edited by TurboProto; 10-25-2006, 06:47 PM.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

yea... when i finally get it back on the road... ima sandblast the **** outta the heatsheild and paint it blue and silver as well i think... and im just gonna paint the intake manifold silver... but yea... its starting to come along... slowly lol

Comment

Just paint the heatshield either silver or black. Id go with black personally.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

hmm.... i donno.... mayb... it'd go along with how i wanna style my car better as black... but the only place i want sum bright colors is in my engine compartment... i donno... ill just have to wait and c how things go down lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X