Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found out they made GTX sedans from the factory with the bp26 motor. I guess im learning something new everyday!
    noob
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      i wish i had a lift in my garage......wait,first i need a garage. that looks like its going to be one hell of a project. good luck with it.

here's one from the ride up to columbus today.
      well that's not my garage, but a friend's
      the project is kind of a long one,
      I have a couple of leads for finding the engine (import from Japan) but that will be last as I want to do the rest of the car first
      so for the moment the BP01 is back in there with all new seals everywhere and a new centerforce dual friction clutch kit from summit racing

now in search for shocks, brakes and a FIA approved rollcage
      any leads as to where I could find those?

Comment

yea... soo i got really really bored the other day.... and my girlfriend and I decided that we were gonna "pimp" her car out... and this is wat happened with a little bit of cardboard, electrical tape, construction paper and a couple plastic cups.... o yea.. wat now mtv?!?!?!

Comment

its spring in Norway!!
          - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

Originally posted by nlight View Post
            its spring in Norway!!
            One of the sexiest 323's I've ever seen. =[ Makes me want to go find one.

Comment

nlight i <3 ur car
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Here My 93 Mx3, 1.8 BP
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  nlight i <3 ur car
                  X3

And plz ppl. This is the "your bg pic thread" not the "your pos pic thread" so plz lets keep it that way. I know you're trying to be funny and it kinda is but put that in the off topics or something.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    X3

And plz ppl. This is the "your bg pic thread" not the "your pos pic thread" so plz lets keep it that way. I know you're trying to be funny and it kinda is but put that in the off topics or something.
                    it's really his MX-3... if that's what you're talking about

lol

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican View Post
                      it's really his MX-3... if that's what you're talking about

lol
                      I was talking about s8terdork42o's pics.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Let keep this moving ...

99 Integra GSR SOLD
                        93 Protege LX Current DD
                        92 Accord EX Teh Baby!

MX-3 Front seats, MX-3 Complete center console
                        VW Cabriolet Front lip, Familia rear Garnish, Foglights with OEM Switch

Comment

Mine tooo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just has a few small things done so far. Looking to make it faster, just not sure which way to go with it.
                            Attached Files
                            94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                            Spring Tech Springs
                            Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                            Cone Filter
                            17" Rotas
                            More to Come......

Comment

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX View Post
                              Just has a few small things done so far. Looking to make it faster, just not sure which way to go with it.

i'd swap a BP in it. then turbo it.
                              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

yea was thinking about that, Just need to find a decent running BP and a 5spd tranny.
                                94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                                Spring Tech Springs
                                Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                                Cone Filter
                                17" Rotas
                                More to Come......

Comment

Working...
                                X