Clear All

Time to bring this back up ....
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
      Time to bring this back up ....

Your car looks awesome with those wheels

Comment

Thanks mike, they are so much better than the stockers.

Comment

Still lookin real good lex. Now that winter is over I should detail the pro and get some new shots up.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

LEX, seeing your car makes me want an EGT.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

that car looks sweeeeeeeeet
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Your car looks great Lex, I love how the bumper looks without any opening and every time I see your car I get reminded to go hunting for a front lip.

It's been incredible outside all week so I got out and took some updated pictures of my car with the new rims. By the end of next month there should be some new pics with a BP under the hood.

Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys and Hadoken, looking very good as always. It should be nice to have a BP under the hood!

I am getting a new EGT bumper and I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet. I might try and tuck that intercooler in with even less surgery. We'll, the intercooler is pretty meaty and 3 inch wide so it's tough to "tuck in"

Comment

Comment

Your already autoxin' this year. I have about a month yet.

The car look sexy BTW.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0 View Post
                        Your already autoxin' this year. I have about a month yet.

The car look sexy BTW.
                        ^^^^^^it does look sexy
                        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

such sexy EGTs guys ... mike, looking very good on the track and nice colour on the helmet

Comment

mike- if you roll your car, it will be the devil's sign!!
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zgujfyj.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1206173
                              my old protege
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	zghjkl;.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	1206172
                              my new protege
                              Last edited by stagerbux; 04-12-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stagerbux View Post
                                [ATTACH]23872[/ATTACH]
                                my old protege
                                [ATTACH]23871[/ATTACH]
                                my new protege
                                Very nice. Twins!!! What suspension setup do you have?
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X