Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one on the top is my old one it had cut springs i sold it to my uncle and he raised it up. i never took pics of it lowered wit the black si's so i photochopped that one to but you probaly seen it before my screen name use to be noodlez

Comment

I washed the car today and made some new pictures when the sun set. (Resolution 1024*768)

Don't look at the damages please. I just have this car for three weeks now and I'm changing it a step everytime.
      I'm saving for a respray, and then all dents and damages will be solved as well.

Specia effect with poor lighting on the SLR camera

Custom made clear sideblinkers

Land of the rising sun, but then with the sun doing down :D

Comment

looks perty.

i see street glow. please tell me you don't have neons on that beast.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
          looks perty.

i see street glow. please tell me you don't have neons on that beast.
          I don't

The previous owner (a friend of mine) had it on this car, but lacked the attention for the real things that mattered (spark plugs, spark cables, oil, oil filter etc).

I just spend a whole lotta money to revise the engine with the most standard replaceable parts, and the car runs much smoother now.

She's a pretty thing, and I want her to be on the Dutch streets for a long time to come...

Comment

good to hear. any pics from under the hood?

Comment

Thats sweet.I demand interior shots!!!!!!! i wish there was a 323 in the us that came with the power sunroof stock.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

which engine do you have? I see drum brakes in the rear. Great looking 323 though, I really like the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                  which engine do you have? I see drum brakes in the rear. Great looking 323 though, I really like the headlights.
                  I have the 1.6 16V engine.
                  This car is an import from Switserland.

The GT interior and powered sunroof were stock on a special model there.
                  I'll make a new topic where I will post more info about who I am and what the specs of the car are.

Comment

Sorry guys these pictures are CRAPPY but I'll post them anyway..

Comment

so much better than any picture i could take, nice pics mike
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Spenone's car at the Nopi Drift Miami. Way to represent!

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
                          Spenone's car at the Nopi Drift Miami. Way to represent!

if only the ic was straight. besides that its hott
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

wow mike, aside from the steering wheel that is my exact interior right down to the air spencer freshener, alpine deck and MX3 seats

Comment

Can I nominate this red car for ROTM? It has many modifications! Also, check out my dad's 'Scort.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
                                Can I nominate this red car for ROTM?
                                wow.
                                miss my '93 LX at every corner
                                photo album
                                Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X