This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super effective? in what?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        super effective? in what?
        In cosmetic looks? lol. geez man.

JACK.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

i really like the blue car with the chrome wheels. . . minus the wheels. if that thing had oz evo wheels it'd damn sure fool alot of people with the kit/wing and all. i love the way that rear looks with no center garnish.
          sigpic

Comment

newest one with the new rims. tires will be replaced.
            Attached Files
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

you took the intercooler off?

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican View Post
                you took the intercooler off?
                all the turbo stuff was sold. needed to rebuild my spare first then we'll see what happens. I'm thinking v6.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

here's my whip. '94 EGT only mods are bronsoil shifter bushings, front and rear poly swaybar endlinks, tracer corners, replaced stock fog lights with aftermarket ones, and my stereo.

It's got 160k on it and running strong!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

very clean!!! nice
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Hey guys, I've been a member for sometime on the "other" forum so I figured I would show my face here. My name is Ben and I've had my MSP for over a year and a half. Most of the time it's been sitting in my garage with no engine but its now on the road again. Anyways, here is a few pics of my pride and joy.

Here's a pic of me at my car's first show and also it's first trophy! Came in 2nd place Best of Class.

Current Mods:
                      Ion FMIC, MAM Manifold, Ion 3" TBE catless, Greddy Type RS BOV, MBC, RD Radiator, Colder plugs, Eibach Sportlines, 17in. Rota Attacks, Black headlights, dark tint.
                      In the Works:
                      Split Second AFC v.2(ordered), turbo timer(ordered), AEM wideband, EBC, Homemade SR intake, PG intake manifold.
                      My MSP at CarDomain!

Comment

^ very nice! Always been a fan of the MSP, the black is way sleek
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

looks great!, did you take precation with the LSD yet?

Comment

took a pic today....

Comment

I see a towhook cover!!! again lookin nice spen

Comment

i have always wanted to see a car like the with camelion paint.

actually i want to see one full fo small bee bee dings like a golfball. then spray it camelion. it think it would be dope.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X