This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
    Nice! ^^ Did you shave the bumpers? they don't seem to stick out as much.
    stock jdm ones.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

yup. those are stock JDM's.
      bpt, 323 thanks. At the moment without much engine mods yet the interiors are my pride and joy.
      it's still a very long way to go though...
      ------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668885

Comment

I wish my back seat had a fold down armrest. =[

And... are your pedals are orange? Just wondering.. =D Looks great! The ext black looks SMOOTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
          I wish my back seat had a fold down armrest. =[

And... are your pedals are orange? Just wondering.. =D Looks great! The ext black looks SMOOTH.
          thanks.

the pedals were yellow... already painted them black. Just haven't taken new pics yet. I've also changed the shift bopot to match the color of the seats.

Comment

you guys know what kind of fogs these are? i'm thingking of doing the same thing as we have similar bumpers...

Comment

Just go to autozone or something and get a cheap pair of square ones, Im pretty sure they will let you take them out of the box and bring them outside to test fit them so you can see how they look before you buy them. =]

Comment

i think i remember him saying that those foglights are custom. he had to trim them to fit, and he also molded them into the bumper.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

These should be the last pictures of a Ford powered vehicle, she goes under the knife in a couple of weeks.

Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

The scort looks great and rust free!

Comment

i like the rims very clean

Comment

bump for a mazda drivetrain!
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

u know i havent seen a 4door with a gt wrap around wing, i think it would look real nice on urs..

Comment

hello from germany and this is my car

hello
                            i am from germany and 45 jears old.
                            i wont present here my car for as. it is an 323 bg 94 protage with 88 horsepower.

it hat an coil over spring ride with 15" zender wheels. the exhouse is an fijitsu tubo. he came from japan .

the color ist jägermeister orange with black metallik.
                            Last edited by harryhops; 08-18-2007, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harryhops View Post
                              hello
                              i am from germany and 45 jears old.
                              i wont present here my car for as. it is an 323 bg 94 protage with 88 horsepower.

it hat an coil over spring ride with 15" zender wheels. the exhouse is an fijitsu tubo. he came from japan .

the color ist jägermeister orange with black metallik.
                              You've put in some work, I've seen that color in person and it looks awesome, but not a big fan of it on a 323. You should probably send me one of those upper spoilers like you have on your 323! Keep up the work man it's looking good, but you need to get some power!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

looks clean, welcome to clubprotege
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X