Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin tight jo. Only thing I'd suggest besides painted bumpers is too grab a spoiler. That would set it off even more. and put the gtr powwa in
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I like it just the way it is Jho!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
        The hideous gold ones? Ewwww.

Wanna buy them!?
        haha yea, those ones. sure i'd buy them if you lived locally and would give me a stupid good deal on them :D

edit: lol i take that back, i went and looked at them again and i definitely like the slipstreams a lot better. i remember them looking more like the rims on this car http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31901
        Last edited by me19875; 08-23-2007, 05:10 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Jho I loves your car. A lot.

How much do you want for the rims? If they have decent tires still I'll most likely buy them, I have nails and screws in my tires and am currently riding on my winter rims/tires.

On a side note getting a title for my Tracer isn't looking too promising so I think it's back to being a donor car.
          Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

need i say more?

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post

need i say more?
              Please don't, It's self evident that bumper has seen better days and will need more than a stool to not look like ****. excuse the pun. Good luck with that chief.
              Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                Please don't, It's self evident that bumper has seen better days and will need more than a stool to not look like ****. excuse the pun. Good luck with that chief.
                Here, lets fix that negative thought of yours:

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
                installed/ painted the subi bumper!! ITS TITS!

No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
                  very nice i like it a lot, but i liked your old wheels better.
                  same here actually. they had more character to them IMO. Car still looks sick tho. Gonna get a late style L.E.D rear spoiler for it Jho? Love how straight the car is tho, super clean.

JACK.
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

jho where did you get that style hood pin setup? those are freaking awesome
                    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      A recent shot:

DAMN JO!! that is pimpin as anything!!! haven't been online for real in a bit and you get ur car teh pimpar! i like!
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                        lmao.. hater it's "self evident" that you're a moron if you don't realise you need to chop **** up to make it fix on our cars lol..:D

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mysta316 View Post
                            HAWT

Comment

that is quite sexy

Comment

um this is a time warp ... but tell me what u think holla at cha boi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X