X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before and after.
    Attached Files
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

hmm something looks different there. bahaha. way to jump 90hp

looks good man, keeping it oem gtx? or you gonna upgrade things?

JACK.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Very sweet me109
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
          hmm something looks different there. bahaha. way to jump 90hp

looks good man, keeping it oem gtx? or you gonna upgrade things?

JACK.
          I want to work on suspension next, starting with stabilizer bars. If I could find anybody reasonably close to me with a mandrel I would get me some nice 2.5" pipe with a hi-flow cat and nothing else. Wouldn't mind a FMIC either.

For now though, I need to give my LX some attention. Needs a timing belt, water pump, shifter bushings, investigate a radiator leak, etc.

Here's another pic.
          Attached Files
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Comment

Very clean ride. Time to yank that small motor out and drop in a bpt
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Good lord that's a beautiful representation of a 323! I don't care for the wheels too much, but it is a gorgeous 323!

Later,
                MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  Very clean ride. Time to yank that small motor out and drop in a bpt
                  Thank you both! I think so too, but finnish laws about that are pretty tight. Its easier to buy an gtx or gtr from germany example and register that to finland.

Comment

What are those seats out of??

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0 View Post
                      What are those seats out of??
                      Their Recaro LF-VF sport seats:

Previous owner, or actually an insurance company bought them (stock seats were stolen).

Comment

Oic

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

they almost remind me of the later style mx-3 seat. just with a bit more flare.

JACK.
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Recent pictures of my 323SE with LX alloys and nitto streetslicks in front.

Comment

^ SIC looking.. ddi you leave the rear with stock springs in???
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks Yup it's jacked up. The other day some idiot rammed into me from behind cracked the rear bumper alittle. I just put a tow hook and painted my dynomax muffler black.

Last edited by 323Foreword; 10-22-2007, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X