• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
    lookin good!

its a shame you're doing this juuust as winter starts tho! hahah

JACK.
    haha i know! but its when my dads shop is free and my projects begin.. i hate having to work around a shop schedual

Comment

that looks hot!!!!whats that rear lip off of??and what r u painting black??

Comment

rear lip is off of an older grand prix and this is what i'm painting black ---

Last edited by snoogy17; 12-04-2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

nice . . .you got everything off that grand prix . . .what year was that thing??

Comment

i took the skirts and rear skirt off of the grand prix, yeah. not sure about the year but i will find out tomorrow. several ppl seem to be interested in the grand prix mod lol. woot!
            Last edited by snoogy17; 12-04-2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

definetly looks good . . .let us know!

Comment

thanks man! i apreciate the comments.. not bad for having the car for just over 4 months eh? lol.. now it needs to sit right on some nice rims :p i'll def keep everyone updated on what grand prix to be looking for at the wreckers!
                Last edited by snoogy17; 12-04-2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

burnt orange????
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    burnt orange????
                    hahaha. NO! it does look burnt orange in the pics tho.. the flash on my camera makes the color look weird! its got a way more yellowy tint to it in person.. hopefully it will stop snowing and i can get some nice pics of it outside with the sun hitting it!
                    Last edited by snoogy17; 12-04-2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Are you gonna use paint for the pinstripe or some actual stick on pinstripping afterwards?

Ive seen people put stick on pinstriping and then clear over it and its come out awesome.

Comment

That black center of the hood thing seems kinda familiar...

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Yes, my influence is spreading...

Comment

Originally posted by Voco34 View Post
                            My car....Having difficult time finding parts here in the Philippines...Newbie
                            What car are your seats from?
                            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                              Are you gonna use paint for the pinstripe or some actual stick on pinstripping afterwards?

Ive seen people put stick on pinstriping and then clear over it and its come out awesome.
                              i'm getting it proffesionally pinstripped **paint**

Comment

I dont think you should have painted the black part of the rear tail lights...weve had that discussion on here before and personally it makes the car look weird/cheap. Also.....why didnt you just remove the headlamps and other items when u painted it?.....wouldve turned out 1 million times cleaner of a paint job. I say you should change your rear tail lamps out anyway and get some 91+ ones...

in anycase..color looks good...and based on the photoshop (although not my style)....looks like its going to look great..

Comment

Working...
                                X