This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see the finished product.
    "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
    That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

Updates Dammit!

Jack.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
        I dont think you should have painted the black part of the rear tail lights...weve had that discussion on here before and personally it makes the car look weird/cheap. Also.....why didnt you just remove the headlamps and other items when u painted it?.....wouldve turned out 1 million times cleaner of a paint job. I say you should change your rear tail lamps out anyway and get some 91+ ones...

in anycase..color looks good...and based on the photoshop (although not my style)....looks like its going to look great..
        thanks man! from my personal experience, keeping head lights and taillights in cars is more keen to keeping rust and durt from blowing out onto the paint! it only looks cheap and bad if you do not know how to properly mask in a car.. i've been masking in cars for 7 plus years and you cannot tell the difference between taking them out or them being mask.. a good masker shows no over spray! hopefully the black will go on tonight! the orange on the rear might look cheap to some ppl.. but they were all scratched to F*k so it will get the job done until i can upgrade my rear garnish! thanks for all the comments and for those who were interested in the rear skirt.. it is off of an 88 grand prix! stay tuned for more paint! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
          Updates Dammit!

Jack.
          okay.. well this is how far as she goes other than a new sound system and a cai, short shifter and new shifter bushings for the winter.. then once the snow melts, i will put some lowering springs on it. HOPEFULLY get some tires and start saving up for a new motor hehe..

as far as the car goes, it was in awful shape when i got it but luckily i was able to save it. I would've liked to spend more time on the body work and such but i wasn't able to because of schedualing. So.. for an 18 year old who is just starting out, i think i did a pretty darn good job. and considering i've only owned it for 4 months i think shes come a pretty good ways so far! lol.. with that being said! sorry for all the spelling mistakes and here she is!

and ofcoarse.. how she sat just a few months ago.. poor thing! LOL

and yes, i got some nice fogs for it! WOOT!! sorry for being a thread whore an dposting all this progress in here!!! HOPEFULLY NO MODS OR OTHER MEMBERS ARE OFFENDED! thanks a lot!
          Last edited by snoogy17; 12-04-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

looks great
            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Snoogy!!! that looks awesome, i wouldn't put anymore black on it personally!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

haah thanks man! i don't think there's going to be any more black on it lol.. which is why i took some black off.. scared of too much.. but debating to fiber glass my side moldings.. so they have a nice shine to them paint them black and put them back on?? tough one.. lol

Comment

looks good

Comment

Do it!!! Black Side mouldings/door handles/trunk ftw!

And tint that mo-fo out!

Comment

looks sick man! can't wait for you to tackle my 323 come summer!

JACK.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                        looks sick man! can't wait for you to tackle my 323 come summer!

JACK.
                        haha! look forward to working with you jack!

Comment

looks hawt mang!
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                            looks hawt mang!
                            woot! thanks man! your car is pretty pimp!

Comment

Buy these now!...

Comment

hehe.. maybe if my friend buys more of my drum stuff i was thinking of black hosing the lights and claring them so they're nice and shinny again?

Comment

Working...
                                X