This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldhazard

hahah awesome... but soemday, enough paint will fall off my car will be so much lighter... you'll see...

nah, really though.. i'm gonna get it painted here someday soon... not a big deal.. **** everyone here recognizes that damn thing. nasty lookin thing haulin ass everywhere.. hell ya!!!! when i get it painted, i REALLY wanted to do yellow before, but im kinda thinkin black.. not sure.. anyone got idea's? that emerald that it is... (kinda) i dont like..
    i used to think that until i jumped on a scale and realized i was 260
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
      i used to think that until i jumped on a scale and realized i was 260
      hahahahahahaha
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Protege & 323

HereĀ“s my Protege compared with a Euro 323 sedan. dunno who it belongs to. Shot in Austria, may 2005.

Comment

thats tight! how did you get a protege in a country that has 323s? or is the 323 in a country with proteges?
          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

nice!

I love those fogs in the rear.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Austria has many mazda`s... their "Autohaus Robinson" was the largest mazda dealership in the time when BG was sold... When my 323 sedan was new, my parents went to Austria for services
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

if any of you over seas guys want to get that USDM rear end, pm me i have 1 laying around collecting dust
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I'm from quebec city, Canada and I'll show you my car...

1993 mazda protegƩ 1.8 soch.
                  originaly crashed car!!

Mods:4strut kyb gr2, 4 coilovers dropzone, strut bar rear corksport/front vibrant, new paint, GT trim, 1994 hood,grill, and 323 highbeam, rota slipstream with falken ziex 512, pflow.

Not in the picture : cross drilled brakes, jdm front grill with familia logo.

Next to be: reak jdm garnish, BP, GT interior, GT mag. (probably sell my rota)

older Mazda ProtegƩ '93

http://doommm.monchar.com
                  now - protegƩ gt 91 vj23

Comment

Canada:
                    Sacre Bleu!!! damn she be low! Must be a punisher, but looks pretty cool.

Austria:
                    The difference's i see; is the 323 has sidemarkers, rear garnish and plate on rear bumper, while his Protege does not. Atleast it's nice to see they get the ghey 13 steelies w/ hubbies too Cool you found one the same color too.

Comment

I just realized i never posted pics of mine...not that ya'll haven't seen it 100 times before, but i dug up some old pics this time...enjoy
                      Attached Files

Comment

more...
                        Attached Files

Comment

the original pics of your car is what inspired me to take some pride in my protege...
                          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.