• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 92 portege

tell me what you think
    Attached Files
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Needs a wash mazdaspeedemon and an engine clean and maybe an interior clean and whatever else you want to do with it. Looks like it is in pretty good condition for a 92. Take care of your portege?

Comment

is that a CB i see?
      ClubProtege

Comment

just kinda looks like a beat up daily.. mine looks worse.. dont worry... the interior looks like it oculd use a little cleanup... thats the only plus on mine haha
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
          is that a CB i see?
          why yes it is a cb old habits die hard lol

Comment

looks really beat up

Comment

eh, dont listen to these guys j/k, it looks good to me. Modd it up :D. I want your wheels!
              94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
              Spring Tech Springs
              Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
              Cone Filter
              17" Rotas
              More to Come......

Comment

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX
                eh, dont listen to these guys j/k, it looks good to me. Modd it up :D. I want your wheels!
                you know when i bought my protege i though that those were normal stock wheels and now everyone wants them

Comment

it actually looks pretty clean.. outside, the tint makes the color look great. i need to tint my windows.

Comment

awesome...here's my CB and custom shift knob grip. Did you run your antenna to the stock antenna?

Here's my antenna...

ClubProtege

Comment

cb's are cool ****...who do u all talk to anyone? Or just certain ppl in certain ranges?

Comment

In high school a lot of my friends had them and my dad bought me that Cobra. We would talk after leaving school or if we'd see each other driving around we had a certain channel we'd go to. If we were taking little road trips or something they'd save us minutes. I don't keep it on all the time. If I get bored on a trip I'll turn it on and listen to the truckers, which can get pretty hillarious.
                        ClubProtege

Comment

i love that dark greyish color. Looks really decent, its a shame that those seats wear like they do. but its an all around clean car. Get some engine cleaner/degreaser, and get that baby clean under her hood. Shes gunna catch a cold being in a dirty environment like that!
                          Nice car man!
                          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                          Beige 1994 Protege DX
                          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

thanks everyone its kinda hard to find the time to clean it with work overtime
                            working 70hr per week you don't feel like doing much else

Comment

nice.....but like mentioned before...wash it and then post more pics after the washing.

Comment

Working...
                              X