My first JD goodies and an autox. 56=NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first JD goodies and an autox. 56=NS

Well I just got back from a fun filled weekend of driving and breaking ****.

Saturday I drove out to Wisconsin and met up with thegreatelbobo to get some JD goodies form his GTX clip (thanks again )
    And had what appeared to be fuel pump failure. So we did a fuel pump swap, with one he had laying around,
    in the rain with vary limited tools. But I made it home and put the the JD grill and head lights and they are awesome.

Sunday I drove to St. Paul for an autox. To continue my habit of breaking stuff.
    It was a great time I came in at 91 out of 103 over all and 14 out of 23 in my class (I'm starting to suck less),
    but both my drive axles are done and I think my head gasket is blown, so walking to work of a little wile.
    Here some pix of my car in action.

I guess it's a good thing tho, cuz now i have to get off my lazy ass and BP swap.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Your car looks alot nicer with that fresh coat of black on it. You can hardly see the grill with those big ass hellas . I'm going to order my H&R's or Eibachs today so I can finnaly get an alignment and stop running thru tires, once that gets taken care of I'm going to have to go to some of those autoxs with you.
    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
    Plus new
    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Looks good!
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

car is clean man. Jdm goodness looks hawt.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Damn, don't look to shabby on her

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Well I repaced the drive axles with some I found in my room and now the car is running fine for now so i'll limp it till i have some more money for the BP swap.
            How the hell do you adjust the headlight ?

Originally posted by BPower
            Your car looks alot nicer with that fresh coat of black on it. You can hardly see the grill with those big ass hellas . I'm going to order my H&R's or Eibachs today so I can finnaly get an alignment and stop running thru tires, once that gets taken care of I'm going to have to go to some of those autoxs with you.
            Will hit me up if you want some help, I might be able to get my hands on a lift and spin compressor it you need it.

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
            Damn, don't look to shabby on her
            thanks, I might have to make the trek back out there and pick up the bumper.
            Last edited by photoeye0; 07-27-2005, 09:39 AM.

Comment

wheels off a sentra, huh?
              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
              -93 MR2, 129 ES
              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

^^200 sx, they are a little heavy but you can't beat free.

They will be rally rim next year.
                Last edited by photoeye0; 07-27-2005, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Sweet, get them mud flaps installed also?

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

No they didn't fit right, I think they made for a 626 or some thing. I'm going to fire up the heat gun and see if I can get them to fit better.

Comment

Working...
                    X