Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** You Toyota Pirus Or Whatever You Are Called!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your A/C still blow cold? That's not the radiator, but the A/C's condensor coils. It's very possible that you have a small hole in which the coolant (freon) will escape.
    -Kevin
    -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
    -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
    -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
    -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
    -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

I am really, truly sorry to see this. That bastard deserves to be shot and it is totally not your responsibility to be paying for your damages. You should, as mentioned, file a hit and run, and try to pursue this in any way possible. It was not your fault and you should not have to pay for it.
      Dark Blue '99 Protege LX w/ 3.3 kohm sensor resistor, blue xenon headlights and backup lights, blue Street Glow under front seats in interior, clear corners and mesh grille being shipped at the moment.

Comment

From the sounds of it he avoided all contact with the Prius - by my book that's not considered a hit and run. If it were then people would just be picking cars out of a parking lot saying they cut them off and made them jump a curb when in fact they weren't paying attention (ie. fiddling with the radio) and did the damage all by themselves. (Not inferring that is the case here, just citing an example...)

Sucks that you had to swerve into a curb. Your accident avoidance instinct just cost you some cash, unfortunately
        '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

lotsacars... u basically hit it(no pun intended) since i didnt actually hit them or anything it would be my fault most likely knowing the cops around here....rest of the time I know what to do and nothing is wrong I jsut flip them off but it was like do something within 10 feet to decide and this time i just freaked out and slammed onthe brakes... oh well.. its done and over with....

but I went by the shop today and they gave me a print out of some parts... basically its gonna be around 650 to get it all back together the way it was... its just the AC condensor and that little pipe thats hit so the radiator is fine(whew) but that can wait until spring or so when I need it but im still goin to replace it as soon as I can.... so i htink the protege is in the garage for the winter as I do some more body work( dings. scratches, etc) still gonna drive it... it may look like **** for awhile with little fiberglass patches all over it but hey those will go away after a nice paintjob so hopefully im planning to have the rims(all 4 and tires), the new front, new AC stuff. intake, completly cleaned out engine compartment(gonna take the pieces out and clean everyone of them), no dints or scratches, paint job, tint, and maybe a tv or 2 in by the ned of the school year.... god thats gonna be alot of money but hopefully it will be all worth it

Comment

bumbaclaat, **** man

i'm sorry to hear what happened man, hope u get it looking like new again.....

find dat muh****ing toyota and **** up the car man!
            missing u betsy

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by red_daug
              bumbaclaat, **** man

i'm sorry to hear what happened man, hope u get it looking like new again.....

find dat muh****ing toyota and **** up the car man!
              hehehe... that was funny.. red_daug..
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

SO sorry to hear about your car!! Now i feel like an even bigger dumb ass casue i just commented on what a nice car you had in another thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hazman
                  I am really, truly sorry to see this. That bastard deserves to be shot and it is totally not your responsibility to be paying for your damages. You should, as mentioned, file a hit and run, and try to pursue this in any way possible. It was not your fault and you should not have to pay for it.
                  It's definately his fault. He didn't have contact, and lost control of his vehicle and hit a curb....which part isn't his fault?
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

i wanna see new pics of the car with the oem bumper
                    Tag Team

Comment

Comment

Depressing.

Comment

sadning hope that never happens to my kit sry man
                          1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

don't worry, it'll buff right out
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

yes.... I'll get right on buffing out 4 holes and missing fiberglass pieces and like 60 cracks.. good as new eh?

Comment

i looked at the pic and your car doesnt look that bad.

if u have any other views post them up too so i can see better.

but from that pic, it looks alright
                                Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                                X