No announcement yet.

TiLms Pro From Nopi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok first off...i complimented some things on his car....its got nice features, but the interior looks rushed to me....like he couldnt find matching parts adn threw whatever he could get his hands on in there...

i say proto would have won because his car is sublte, yet even-flowing, not overdone, a definitely neck turner.....its a nice package with 0 ricey qualities that ive seen....not 1 sticker on the whole thing, hell he made a ruckus about an injen license plate frame lol.....its just CLEAN, and it keeps getting CLEANER by each mod.....

ever smell fresh leather? it smells damn good......and 4 racing seats look like shiz to me, its a good concept and i appreciate the ffort into mounting them, etc....but it seems too much for me, i mean what is he auto Xing with 3 passengers? If anything remove the rear seats and make a custom enclosure or osmething, and have 2 racing seats up front.

Tims car isnt bad by any means, it just has some, imo, flaws that i thought should be pointed out since this thread was pretty much about feedback on them.

Dont post pics if you cant take scrutiny.
    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
      No offense to you but will you just drop it already.
      You're right. Sorry, just got upset.....male ego........all that mess. I'd like to so I'm sorry to Tim for any misunderstanding. I love his car and just had an opinion about one thing. I could've said it way better and sounded like an ass. Sorry for all the drama people.
      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

And in an effort to get back on topic..............love that red, is that stock?
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Yes that red is stock.

I just didnt want your comments about other people being bashed for having an opinion to get out of hand thats all.
          Sagaris

Comment

In person you dont even notice any of the flaws. His car is unique in the sense that it has the four racing seats and all. His car is show and by no means autocross or racin. Im sure he isnt done with his interior, its all a work in progress.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Awsome Lookin car dood. i like the rear trunk lid...how everything is shaved. Looks PIMP!
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                Awsome Lookin car dood. i like the rear trunk lid...how everything is shaved. Looks PIMP!

yea the shaving looks likea good job.....

i hope to shave this winter (handles, antenna, gas door, trunk)

anyway i saw his pro in 2fast2furious when i watched it...well proto said it was his....its a cool shot, was he the one who drovei t in the scenes? cause its in a fairly big scene where it shows him cut right across teh screen pretty upclose.
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I usually do not go for cars that are too done up, but in this case I do like what I see.

The only two comments for improvement that I could see is that the rear bumper needs a something to bring it in line with all the other skirts on the car so it looks even.

I also think that the shaved trunk looks great but it leaves is a bit too plain for my taste. Maybe if the silver treatement from the sides extended the pattern to the back of the lid it might look better?

Anyhow... looks like a lot of work. Good job.
                  --JJB--
                  '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                  Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                  16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                  15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                  Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

i like it alot. I love those rims, thinking about getting them for my car, been thinking it for a while. I agree with the rear bumper needing a little something, but I am sure you have something planned Anyways, keep up the good work.
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

where did that front lip come from on Tilms car???

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddyslomo
                        dude you have grand am sideskirts? I gotta see that....got pics?
                        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddyslomo
                          His full body kit is custom. He already changed his back bumper I believe.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

thanks to both

Thanks to both negitive and positive feed back

This is what im workin on as we speak.
                            Door panels will be cleaned up not sure how yet but they are sloppy
                            Rear deck, center consul, are out of the car and will be fiberglassed with Nos molded into center
                            and all sparyed Gun metal

Grafix comin off and the center of hood, roof, and top of trink
                            sprayed gunmetal also. Followed by the dash

rear bumper will come later when someone makes one i like. I don't like low back bumpers. Its not as bad when you see it in person.

I will not french the plate I think that is gay and played out!
                            It looks cleaner with no plate.

I'll be ordering the rear lip wing from a IS300 L-tuned Lexus
                            Its small and I feel will look tight. The back is alittle plain.

The Interior should be done by HIN Miami along with the rear wing.
                            Aight later

Comment

wing? what wing are you getting?
                              Sagaris

Comment

He said "I'll be ordering the rear lip wing from a IS300 L-tuned Lexus
                                Its small and I feel will look tight. The back is alittle plain"
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X