Updated Engine Bay shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Engine Bay shots

Well after installing my SRD Control Arm Bushings (which make the car stiff and handle like a tank), I decided to upgrad emy intake from 2" to 3", Change out my Ignition, and clean the engine bay up as a whole. I havn't had the time to take it to the steam cleaners. I think it looks pretty good.

And for info, 3" way more flow = way higher boost spikes. Right now I am hitting 1.5-2bar. Pretty scarey.
    Attached Files

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

looks sweet dood
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Nice - what did you you for the tubing from the VAF to the turbo?

Comment

i need to upgrade my intake..... i've got parts in the mail as we speak. MUST SEE MORE BOOST!!!!!!!HAHAHA IM ALREADY ADDICTED
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

looks really good, polish that valve cover yo!
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Lol, I used Sewer PVC. I have been using it and it was worked great. No melting probs or anything. For all the IC piping I use Metal though.

But like I said, This was more me cleaning up all the wiring mess and such. If you can find an old pic you will know what I mean.

And ya the Valve cover needs some work. I repainted it last fall but it didn't turn out great cause the project got rushed when I had to slam it back on to run to the hospital. My friends sis was in a bad accident...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
            Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

very nice mang.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

how do you like the new ignition and with all the boost spikes and all how is the power of the car?

Comment

Working...
                X