X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ryan and his tree are cute

Comment

here's a new one of me and my family from ky looking over my beutiful city cincinnati.and some more pics of me and them kids that keep calling me daddy for some reason.
      Attached Files
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by LisaT
        i think ryan and his tree are cute

You two should just stop flirting and go out already.

Comment

Pic Of Me...yay!!!

"I've been looking so long at these pictures of you, that I almost believe they're real..."With two of my favorite things...
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky

"I've been looking so long at these pictures of you, that I almost believe they're real..."With two of my favorite things...

Sweet hair Stephen.

I love the rims on that 3rd gen. Mazda fat fives is what I like to call 'em.

Comment

Oh yeah, the hair is sooo 1992...usually in a ponytail but I got brave today...The 99 ES is my wife's, we like the 94 LX so much back in the day that we got the 99 to replace it [after an ill-fated 96 Maxima got hit twice between the two Protege's] currently looking for a Protege' 5 or Mazda 3 five door...gonna give the 99 to my 15 year old son in about 6 month's...and keeping the 94 as a spare so I'll be like purewhitemp5 before long...
              If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Oh yeah, the hair is sooo 1992...usually in a ponytail but I got brave today...The 99 ES is my wife's, we like the 94 LX so much back in the day that we got the 99 to replace it [after an ill-fated 96 Maxima got hit twice between the two Protege's] currently looking for a Protege' 5 or Mazda 3 five door...gonna give the 99 to my 15 year old son in about 6 month's...and keeping the 94 as a spare so I'll be like purewhitemp5 before long...

Haha, keepin' it Mazda. I like that.

Me, my mom, and sister all drive '93 Protege LX 5 speeds.

You're son is lucky. I had to work and save for my Protege.

Comment

I think coolmommy is cute, was I thinking out loud?
                  Last edited by Dijadoit; 08-06-2006, 11:57 PM.

Comment

dddmmmmmmpppphhh!!
                    Last edited by Dijadoit; 08-06-2006, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therieldeal
                      hot damn!
                      I agree....

Comment

2 pics 2 months ago from the track day with the car and some random pic from work (just ignore the broken plastic fork in my head)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Haha, keepin' it Mazda. I like that.

Me, my mom, and sister all drive '93 Protege LX 5 speeds.

You're son is lucky. I had to work and save for my Protege.
                          He's a great kid [my son] so I'll set him up on a car [it's paid for]...He'll have to work for gas[!] and insurance...was gonna give him the 94 but the 99 has air bags and you know teenagers !!!

Comment

He's a great kid [my son] so I'll set him up on a car [it's paid for]...He'll have to work for gas[!] and insurance...was gonna give him the 94 but the 99 has air bags and you know teenagers !!!

That's good thinking.

Comment

Holy eyebrows Bax!

Comment

Lobster Boy!

I just got back from a weekend of camping at the beach.

I fell asleep on my back and burnt my chest wicked bad. It's kind of hard to tell in the pics, but Ryan wanted to see them anyways:
                                Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X